Chapter 14

Nightshade was walking around the ship, smirking to herself after she eavesdrop on the conversation between Nightfall and Megatron.
'If i can win Megatron's spark, then there's no way Nightfall can lay a cursed digit on me and she'll be offlined' the silver femme thought and chuckled softly.

Megatron was in his room, doing nothing but thinking. He tried to tell himself that it's hopeless... He can't be with the femme he wanted to be with.
But then, he can be stubborn. His mind is in it's own war, whether he should stay and try harder to get Nightfall by his side or find another femme to love.
Megatron let out a frustrated sigh
"Can't anyone love me? Or is it just me who pushes them away...." He says to himself and rubbed his face with his servos.
"I'm so stupid...."

Nightfall was in her room as well, crying softly, not wanting to come out for a while....as she questions herself on how blind she was, thinking that the warlord was just using her...instead of seeing the truth that he loves her.
".....maybe it's just being paranoid...." She says and lay down on her berth.

Nightshade went to the warlord's berthroom and knocked on its door.
The silver Tyrant opened it and looked at her
"I guess you are the femme that my soldier found... Though you look like someone who is once special to me... "He says, whispering the last part.

"It's because I'm her twin sister. As you should know, I have loved you since I first saw you in cybertron, unlike my sister, I would never reject you. I will always be by your side "Nightshade said with her made up confession. She doesn't love the mech for who he was, it was because of his power and on what he could do.

Megatron looked at her, doubting if he should accept the love or throw it away.
"Then prove it to me. "He says firmly.
But Nightshade leaned closer to him
"If you wanted me to"she says but Megatron pulled back from her.
"I suggest you would do it formally. And if the love you are saying to me is true. Then you'll be mine. "He stated clearly.

The silver femme seeker was raging on the inside, why wouldn't he claim her right now? It only took him only by himself to fall in love with her sister but for her? It has tests. Well..... If courting someone is a test... But Nightshade need to keep the act she started until she reached her goal.
"If that's what you wish my lord" she says with a bow and left the warlord alone to think for himself....

He never knew loving a femme can be hard....

(Ok.... How long has it been since I updated???...
Never mind, well here it is my readers... Enjoy.... Though I have been thinking to put this on hold or rewrite this buuuuut.... It's a tiring work to write the story again sooo no. I might have writers block for months or years so,......

Please don't kill me for it.... Not that you guys would but just saying)