Chapter 7

The next day,some of decepticon troopers directly went to their stations as Megatron ordered them around.

Nightfall just woke up from her slumber having another tiresome day.

She went to the energon storage to grab an energon.

Other vehicons watched her as she walks.

Nightfall noticed that some of their looks are somewhat perverted and gave them a glare to back off.

Once she arrived at the storage room,she grabbed a cube and drank it quickly.

Then she went to the bridge where Megatron was in.

At the bridge,Megatron was yelling at Starscream for failing a mission.

The silver seeker backed away with fear.
He knows where this was going.
"Lord Megatron, please,let me explain" Starscream pleaded
"Explain?! All of your explanation were pathetic lies,Starscream!"
Megatron then hit Starscream with his arm.
Which sent the seeker to flew a few meters away from him

Before Starscream could get up,Megatron put his pede on the seeker's chassis.

Starscream yelped as he scratched Megatron's pede in attempt to get free.

Megatron growled and took his pede of the seeker's chassis,only to kick him hard.

Nightfall was watching it all happen.
She didn't dare interfere the warlord while he's in the middle of giving someone a punishment.

Starscream coughed up energon as he noticed Nightfall leaning on the wall as she watched him.

He looked at Nightfall,silently begging for her to help him but he can see that the femme's optics were somewhat filled with sorry.
Without him noticing that Megatron punched his helm which caused him to be unconscious.

Then Megatron ordered some of the troopers to take his treacherous S.I.C to the med bay.

He looked at Nightfall and walked towards her direction.

The femme seeker was scared as she saw her leader walking to her direction.

"May I have a word with you in private" Megatron asked in a commanding tone.

"Of course my liege"