Ch. 29

The femme seeker raised her arms in defense as she cowered before her master, her wings low and trembling as she readied herself for the painful strike Megatron was going to inflict upon her. Only to find that there is no pain and no contact of her leader's heavy armor upon her smaller frame.

Megatron stared down at her with wide optics when he saw how Nightfall cowered in front of him. With just a mere lift of his hand, the femme was reduced to a quivering mess. Does she truly fear him that much that she thinks he would harm her just after a narrow escape from the Autobots? After undergoing recent labor with his sparklings no less.

The sight and realization made Megatron's hardened spark ache with a just a twinge of pain, to see his femme so afraid of him that she'll endure any punishment given and keep her distance from him.

He has to do something.. anything, to at least comfort his frightened femme.

Slowly his large servos reached out to gently take Nightfall's arms and unveil them to reveal her face that he had longed to see for years, the face of his femme whom he had missed, the face of the carrier of his sparklings.

"...Do you think me so cruel as to punish you just after you've escaped from those wretched vermins...while keeping my sparklings safe in your grasp?" The warlord spoke, his voice raspy yet gentle despite having a strong tone.

Nightfall's optics flickered to meet her master's, and a look of confusion and fear crossed her face. The femme's wings were still low and as Megatron held her arms in his servos, she felt a comforting presence one would feel with their sparkmates.

Yet, she knows that Megatron and her are far from such thing, they aren't bonded...but she did in fact gave birth to his sparklings which, for seekers, would seek out the mech that sired them and their comfort as soon as they are born. Perhaps Megatron knew this...or Knockout had told him about a seeker's behaviour with their mates...and in this moment, Nightfall wanted nothing more than to feel the warlord's touch as he holds him against his frame.

Wanting nothing more than to simply stay there as she rests as they watch over their sparklings together, to support them like a proper sire would.

But their ranks differ and Nightfall knows better than to let instincts take over.

The femme then pried her arms away and kept her distance from Megatron, her frame inching closer to where her sparklings are stationed, and Megatron noticed the way her wings twitched at an angle

As if she is threatened by his presence.

The warlord then turned to the medic with a sharp look in his optics and sneered.

"Leave us. And make sure that no one goes in...or out." Megatron ordered as he put an emphasis on the last word, ensuring that both the medic and the femme grasp his intentions.

He wishes to be alone with Nightfall and speak with her, and to make sure that she doesn't run away if things get out of hand. He won't have her out of his grasp, not after she had returned herself to him.

Not again...

"Nightfall." He called out, his voice still firm yet there was a gentle undertone in it, as if being careful not to scare the femme seeker even further.

The femme in question flinched at the sound of her leader's voice, but noticing the gentle tone of his voice, the femme slowly relaxed, her wings lowering just a little but still on her guard.

"...Yes?" She answers, her voice quiet as she tries to meet Megatron's gaze only to look away.

Megatron sighed softly as he notices the femme seeker's timid behaviour towards him, and without a moment's notice he immediately grabbed Nightfall by her slim wrist and pulled her into his embrace.

"..My femme...Do you know how much I've looked for you.. not knowing where you went...or if you were even still alive at all?" Megatron said in a low tone as he bent down to Nightfall's height who looked at him with a mixed of emotions in her optics.

"..My lord, I-"

"Hush. There's no need for words, my femme, what matters is we're together once again..."

Nightfall fell silent as she stares into Megatron's optics before breaking down and leaning into his chest plates, holding back a sob but eventually let it out. All this time she was chased away by Starscream while her lord was looking for her.

She was such a fool back then, unable to stand up to herself due to the rankings but now she knows where she stands and that is beside Megatron.

As his femme.

Megatron gently caressed her wings, noticing it dropped low and decided to comfort Nightfall the best he could, shushing her gently.

"It's alright, my femme...Just lean on to me... I'll be with you until it's over"

He whispers while glancing at her small frame and how it slightly trembles in his grasp, the sobs of the femme seeker filled the med bay and as the femme's partner, it's his job to comfort her... it's what a proper bond mate should do anyways and it's about time he should act as one.

"Let it out....Let it out... I'm here for you"

Megatron continues and Nightfall slowly pulled away from him, wiping the coolants that began to stain her face and tried to calm herself down as she makes herself more presentable to her leader once again

"Forgive me... I'm...I just couldn't-" The femme began to apologize, struggling to form a proper sentence in between sobs as she willed herself to stop crying.

Megatron only pulled her into his embrace once more, determined to calm his bond mate down...after all, she had just given birth to their sparklings and might still be experiencing the after effects of labor, being highly sensitive and all that considering she's a seeker.

"Shall I bring in Knockout to examine you once more before you head back to rest, my femme?" He asks in a gentle tone, wanting to make her feel at ease so she can function more properly for herself and for their sparklings

The femme slowly nodded as she leans into Megatron's frame, seeking his comforting presence around her as most bond mates would.

"Then we shall do just that.... Knockout!"

Megatron said before calling for the cherry red medic to come back inside the med bay and just moments later, the automatic doors slide open and in came the medic, rushing to his lord's beck and call

"Yes lord Megatron? Is something the matter-....Is she alright?" Knockout said immediately before stopping himself once he noticed the position his leader was in, crouched down and cradling the femme seeker in his arms

"Everything is fine...I need you to scan Nightfall, see if she is experiencing anything else aside from energon deficiency and fatigue. I still have some other matters to attend to...I shall leave her in your care, doctor"

Megatron said as he slowly got up, carrying Nightfall with him and setting her down on a medical berth and whispering something to her before turning on his heel and leaving the med bay.

(Eeeeyy I'm still alive y'all...barely....So the reason why I couldn't update- ok let's cut to the chase, again as I've said before, I have lost interest and inspiration for this book but for the sake of you readers, I'm pushing myself to finish it!...so the other thing is, I had just graduated Senior High a few months ago and now I'm in college...I need to finish this somehow because I really don't have enough time on my hands to do what I want. So it may take a while for the next chapter, maybe another few months, but I will definitely finish this book for you guys, don't worry about it!

       -LadyNightfall)