Chapter 1 (Rewrite)

Nightfall was the Decepticon Air Commander who despises her leader very much... Why you ask? Well the dear femme had seen her brethren being slaughtered and killed when they refused to be part of the Decepticon cause, becoming nothing but mangled corpses that were tossed to the side and piling them like rubbish.

There were two survivors of the brethren... Starscream and the said femme, you might think that the two would get along quite well.

Sadly you are mistaken.

As all of you should know, Starscream has an ego bigger than his own processor and pride as vast as the universe itself.  And Nightfall had enough of it... Which brings us to the present..

"Nightfall. I am waiting for your arrival." "Megatron said in a calm yet deadly tone. Nightfall was thankful he didn't yell at her through the comm. link and give her a helmache. But the tone alone made the femme's blood run cold as she made her way to the command center. Every step she took, her fear and dread increases.

"Is there anything you need from me,Master?"Nighfall asked as she knelt down in the presence of her Master.  Megatron glanced over his shoulder to look at his Air Commander before turning around to face her.

"How can you explain this to me," Megatron said, growling and baring his sharp dentas as he looked down at the kneeling femme in front of him.
Nightfall slowly looked up, trying to hide the fear
".. Explain what, my lord? "She asked

"Why did your squadron. Failed to defend the mine?! "Megatron yelled advancing towards her.
The femme gulped as she saw the large mech moved towards her direction

"But sire, the autobots had us by surprise and the casualties are rising!! " Nightfall defended herself, by reasoning.  But the warlord did not listen

"I had expected a lot from you. Yet you failed me. It is only right that you get what you deserve. " He said and back handed the femme.
Nightfall yelped as the hit made her fall to the ground

"Lord Megatron please!! We were losing the ground and defending it even further would decrease the number of our army!! "

Again her reasons have fallen on deaf ears as the tyrant kicked her by the gut, which sent her flying to the wall.
She coughed and tried to get up, clutching her torso but the heavy weight of Megatron's pede caused her to stay down.

"Let this be a lesson for you. Femme" He said, adding more weight to his pede, Nightfall cried out as her wings were surely dented due to the large mech.

"My lord, please-"

"SILENCE!! "

The warlord's voice echoed through the room as he raised his fists and landed a blow on the femme's helm.  Causing her to go unconscious.

Megatron huffed and looked at the two vehicons that were watching them.
"Take her to the med bay. "