Ch. 21

Nightfall groaned and woke up with a blinding light in front of her
"Uugh... What... " then it hit her and panicked as she struggled with her restraints
"Fraggit. "She said and sighed, knowing that it was no use and that the bots captured her.

"Ah, Good, you are awake, if you would please Cooperate with us and things will be smooth for us all. "The grouchy medic said

"What, interrogate me? Whatever, you won't get anything from me. I don't know much about their plans. "The femme said with a huff and Arcee glared at her
"If you don't know anything, then why are you in that cave. And I've seen you with the con's ranked officers, there's no way you wouldn't know anything. "

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't. I still won't tell. "

"Just spit it out so it will be easier for all of us!"

"You might blow a fuse if you pester yourself" Nightfall mocked and snickered at the autobot femme who was even angrier than before

"Arcee, do not let emotions get the best of you" Optimus said and the said femme hung her head down
"Right.... My apologies, sir" Arcee apologized

Nightfall scoffed
"Still not telling you bots anything. "

"Fine... But you're going to the brig"

"If it keeps me away from all of you then gladly. "She said, sounding quite triumphant with her sentence

Optimus let out a sigh as he looked at the femme... She's got the trait of a con alright... Yet he can sense something, something that made him feel like there's something wrong.

".... Ratchet... Send her to the brig.. " he said, making his move.

He must know what happened to the femme...

* * *

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE CANNOT BE FOUND?! " A loud, yet unmistakable voice boomed through the command center

"Well.. My liege... The flight commander is.. " A seeker drone started, but trailed off...

".... She's... Not here sir... We had the others search for her, yet we cannot find her... Not even her own quarters " The other continued.. And both drones were preparing themselves for a beating... But it never came... And was dismissed... Fortunately.

"..... Soundwave.... "

As he was called, the Third in Command stepped out from the shadows, always ready to take orders from its master

"...... I want you to check the surveillance activities... All of it. And inform me when you find the cause of her disappearance." Megatron said, his servos clasped behind him... His Sharp digits curling into fists...

Soundwave stared at his leader before giving a simple nod... And left the center

While walking down the hallways of the Nemesis, he finally understood why his leader is acting strange lately...

He was in love...

No doubt about it, he had Seen it. With his own eyes and even had a footage of it.

But a tyrant having feelings, such as love is a downfall.

As much as he liked to object... He knows he doesn't have the power to do so... Or even speak about it... The tyrant might be too stubborn to heed his advice or be smart enough to be wary of his own actions... He's not like Starscream after all... He cares for his master's well being... And ensuring that his reign lasts for eons...

But if that femme brings nothing but distraction to his master... Then she'll better be off-

"Getting rid of your sister is easier than I thought. "

"Oh is she? From what I've experienced she's always hard to get rid of... Even if you would she'd come back like the pest she is. "

"You're not pushing her hard enough. A threat Simply won't make her leave.
But as a... 'Conversation' between Seekers... One simply knows which buttons to push. " Starscream said proudly as he strutted beside Nightshade

"And that is??"

"Wings. "

Nightshade stopped walking and stared at the commander
"Wings?! "

"Yes. A wingless Seeker, is no Seeker at all. Your sister knows the pride of being one... You on the other hand... Doesn't seem to be proud of it. "

"Hey! Just because I don't 'seem' to be proud of it, doesn't mean that I don't care being a seeker at all!! I am just.... Surprised that you'd really go to that specific part of our anatomy... "

"My dearest Femme" Starscream said walking back, so he can be face to face with Nightshade... And leaned closer to her face..

"A Deception is cruel in many, many ways. "