Ch. 16

The next earth day, Nightfall was in her work station,  doing her given tasks.... Some if them which are Starscream's
That glitchy mech always have excuses to slack off...

Nightshade entered her work station, glaring and ready to attack
"What do you want. "Nightfall asks her, not looking away from her work
"You to stay away from my mech. He doesn't belong to you, he belongs to me. You're pathetic that's the reason why he doesn't love you " the silver femme hissed.

Nightfall only sighed
"If that's all, then leave my station.  I don't want you any... Nuisance. " she says but Nightshade slammed her servo on the desk
"THE ONLY NUISANCE AROUND HERE IS YOU!!"She screamed and pushed Nightfall off her seat and put stomped on her.

The black and silver femme grunts and glared at the silver one.
"What?!  Exactly it is that you want?! "

"I want you dead sister. Simple as that "Nightshade says with a smirk and retracted her sword, raising it high.

Nightfall gripped her ped and threw her across the room.
"That is one thing you want that you cannot have! " she says and took out a long rod with a pointy design on both end.

Nightshade was back on her peds and clashed with her sister.
Glaring at each other, Nightfall kicked her abdomen. And swung
The rod in a semi circle as it's blade came out.

Nightshade glared at Nightfall, as she transformed her servo into blasters and started shooting at her. Nightfall blocked every shot with her scythe before swinging it infront of Nightshade. Which gasps and leaned back, shutting her optics tight.

"Tch. You disgust me. Starting a fight only to lose in the end.  How pathetic you are."Nightfall says pulling her scythe away.
"Get out. "

Nightshade growls and threw a dagger at her as she turned her back, but Nightfall turned around quickly dodged it.
Passing by her, the doors opened only to reveal the silver warlord on the doorway and saw the dagger coming at his way and deflected it with his servo as the dagger hit the wall.

Megatron glared at the femmes
"So this is the commotion was about.  A fight. "He says sternly
"It was Nightfall who started it. My love I know you would believe me when I say it but. That femme wants me dead! "Nightshade says to him, but Megatron can clearly see through her.

"Nightshade. Get out of this room, I must have a word with Nightfall. Alone. "He says and Nightshade smirks and left.

"My liege.... I'm terribly sorry for my actions... I swear to you, it won't happen again.... And I'll accept any punishments you'll give me.... "Nightfall says as she kneeled before him.

"Why are you apologizing for a fault you do not own. "Megatron says, looking down at her.
"I beg your pardon, my lord? "

"I know this isn't your fault. Nightshade started the fight. Now rise. "He says and the femme obeyed, walking closer to inspect her.

Nightfall looked at him and blinked multiple times... Seeing her leader so close to her
"My liege... Is something wrong?? "She asks but the warlord didn't answer only holding her chin and brought her face closer to him
"Just to let you know.... I still have those feelings.. "He says softly and gently kissed her.

(Updated on: April 13,2018...

IT'S MAH BIRTHDAYY!! 😄😄😄)