Chapter 4 (Rewrite)

Megatron P.O.V.

I had to check if the miners weren't slacking on their jobs. Can't have those Autobots bridging in here and taking it.
Who cares if their energon is depleting. At least that will rid me of them. How pathetic would it be if they die out of energon deficiency.

Arriving at my destination, I see my Second in Command barking orders at the drones.
His voice irritatable as ever but as long as he's doing his job correctly, I'd pay no mind. Despite his scheming attitude, he can still be of use.

...

As Megatron walked through through the mine,well you can really tell it was him because of his pedesteps.The slacking drones quickly moved to get back to their work. Afraid that the warlord would shoot them with his cannon in one blast. Offlining them there and then.

"Lord Megatron,I am truly greatful that you showed up" A voice behind him spoke.
"Starscream,I need every single crystal of Energon shall be mined! Am I clear?"Megatron said.
"Understood My lord."Starscream said with a bow.

Megatron ventured deeper into the mines, every drone was mining the energon crystals he wanted, which should be more than enough to fuel the warship and keep them alive.

That is if the idiots would do their job correctly and him not having to beat them up half to death. As scarce as their life source are, it's still quite a find for those who are running low with it.

The whirring of the machines and the crumbling of stones as the workers plan to unearth more energon can be heard throughout the cavern.

But still with all this passing through his audio receptors, inside his helm was a femme he couldn't stop thinking of. For eons he has been able to rule over his army of Decepticons never had the thought and need of a femme crossed his mind.

And a femme under his rule is definitely a pathetic choice to quench his need. But femmes have been a rare case ever since.

And the closest femme he can think of was none other than Nightfall.

Oh may primus help him.