Chapter 1

"Hey Lynn, I just booked a party of 14 at your section," the head waitress said entering the kitchen.

"Ok thanks, Lisa, I'll head out right now," Lynn smiled as she took a sip of water then left the back of the restaurant. She took a deep breath and headed over to her section. She noticed that three of her tables were pushed up against one another and sure enough there were 14 men sitting around them. Walking closer she noticed that they looked familiar and once she reached the men she knew why. They were the famous Blackbourne Toma family of actors.

"Well, hello cutie," Sean Green smiled noticing her approach.

"Hello gentlemen, my name is Lynn. Here are your menus, what can I get everyone to drink?" Lynn asked with her fake smile on her face.

"Какие? Она не собирается кричать и просить автографы? Как вы думаете, она знает, кто мы? Kakiye? Ona ne sobirayetsya krichat' i prosit' avtografy? Kak vy dumayete, ona znayet, kto me? What? She's not going to scream and ask for our autographs? Do you think she knows who we are?" Raven Ravenstahl asked.

"То, что вы известные актеры, не означает, что каждый человек станет его поклонником. To, chto vy izvestnyye aktery, ne oznachayet, chto kazhdyy chelovek stanet yego poklonnikom. Just because you are famous actors does not mean every single person is going to be a fan." Lynn replied in perfect Russian. Raven's mouth dropped and Corey burst out laughing. "Now what can I get you to drink?" Lynn asked again switching back to English.

"Just water please," North Taylor replied.

"Perfect," Lynn said writing it down. "I'll be right back with your drinks and see if you are ready to order then or if you need more time to look over everything," She fake smiled then walked off.

"What was that about?" Luke asked curiously.

"Guess it's like she said and not everyone is a fan," Corey shrugged.

She returned a few minutes later with their drinks with the help of another waitress and then took everyone's order. While she was waiting on the food to cook, she cleaned up a few other tables that have left and the men noticed not once did she try to watch them out of the corner of her eye or act like a typical fan.

"彼女はとても興味をそそられますね。Kanojo wa totemo kyōmi o sosora remasu ne. She's very intriguing is she not?" Sean asked the group.

"あなたは、あなたが言っていることを彼らがおそらく知っているかもしれないかどうかわからないときに、他の言語で誰かについて話すことは非常に失礼であることを今までに学んだと思うでしょう。Anata wa, anata ga itte iru koto o karera ga osoraku shitte iru kamo shirenai ka dō ka wakaranai toki ni, hoka no gengo de dareka ni tsuite hanasu koto wa hijō ni shitsureidearu koto o ima made ni mananda to omoudeshou. You would think you would have learned by now that it's very rude to talk about someone in another language when you don't know if they might possibly know what you are saying," She replied rolling her eyes as she passed them.

Sean and Owen Blackbourne looked at her shocked.

"Fascinating, just how many languages do you speak?" Kota Lee asked, and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Enough," She replied as she headed to the back to check on their orders.

"Lynn," the head waitress called her over when she emerged again with a couple of plates.

"What's up?" She asked placing the plates in front of the right people.

"Your favorite people just showed up and refuse to sit in another section," Lisa said biting her lip.

Lynn rolled her eyes and sighed, "Fine, just place them and let Scott know just in case."

"Are you sure?" Lisa asked and Lynn nodded.

"I got it," Lynn said as she placed the plate in front of Owen Blackbourne, "I'll be right back with the rest gentlemen." She walked off and they watch the main waitress walk two men to a table. They sat and stared at the back door. Lynn came back with another waitress and brought the group the rest of their plates. Just as she placed the plate in front of Axel Toma the two men wolf whistled, and she rolled her eyes. "Enjoy gentlemen, I'll come check on you in a few."