Chapter 32

She watched everyone go about doing their own thing and smiled softly to herself. This is what she had been running from for so long and now she was seriously questioning why she ran in the first place. She knew why obviously but she also questioned why she didn't just stay and question the first time she saw them again. She thought about it and knew why she didn't, she was afraid everything Mr. Morgan put in her head was true and they didn't really love her but this, this right here and right now proved he was wrong and they truly do love her. They still had their lives but they also had a life with her and it was just perfect. She was sad that it took losing Angel and her spiral downward to get to this point but she was also thankful for it. She didn't want to lose them, she wanted to stay and be their One. She knew she wasn't to the point of going public, she honestly didn't know if she would ever be to that point, but she liked how they found a solution to it. She loved how she could voice her thoughts and fears and they helped her come to her own conclusions or helped solve them for her. This is where she belongs and she was finally ready to accept it.

She got up from and couch and started to head outside, "Where you going Kitten?" Raven asked making everyone stop what they were doing to look at her.

She smiled and kissed his cheek, "I'm going to go through the stuff in the barn, Bear, that's all."

"Da I go," He said standing, "Stay," he pointed and she nodded. He gathered his gun cleaning stuff and went to put it up then came back and grabbed her hand. She giggled softly as he pulled her outside and to the barn. A quick glance behind her told her that everyone was following.

She opened a box and frowned. "Here," Corey said placing a huge barrel by her. She smiled and started throwing the clothes in the barrel. She felt better when they were out of sight. She placed the books to the side and opened another box.

"Hey what's this?" Axel asked and she turned to see what he had. She smiled softly as she looped her arm through his and laid her head on his arm. She gently took the paper from him and he wiped the tear that she didn't know had slipped free.

"I drew this while I was with my great grandma trying to recover. I wanted something to remember Angel by and since you know elephants are my favorite I came up with this. The pink and blue are because I wasn't sure what Angel would have been and the fourteen hearts surrounding it obviously represent each of you. I thought I lost this," she said staring at it.

"I found our next tattoo," North said gently taking the paper from her and looking at it

"What?" She asked shocked as Silas took it from North then it got passed around to everyone.

"Sounds fucking perfect," Gabe nodded.

"We had been talking about wanting a new tattoo but we could never decide on one we all liked. This is it," Kota said smiling at it.

"You figured it out for us again Cupcake," Luke said kissing her cheek. She smiled softly while Axel hugged her.

"I'm just glad I didn't lose it," She mumbled into his shirt.

"This can wait," Owen said shutting his phone, "Go get cleaned up, they can get us in for the tattoo in an hour so we need to leave in the next fifteen minutes. Start thinking where you want it."

"Really?" She asked half shocked and half excited.

"Really, now go," Sean smiled and she burst out laughing as Gabe dragged her back to the house.

"We are really getting tattoos?" Corey asked and Axel nodded.

"It's perfect to bond with her and to show her we never forget Angel," Silas said.

"When are those rings ever coming in?" Nathan asked.

"Gabe said they should arrive today," Luke said as they smiled hearing her laughter fill the house.

"God how I have missed that sound," Brandon smiled.

"We all have," Marc said.

"I'm just glad it's back and we have her back," North grumbled as they went to their rooms.

An hour later they were at a tattoo parlor and showing the various artists the drawing so they could tackle more than one of the team at the same time. They had made it very clear that it was to be exactly the same as the drawing and the only addition they wanted to include was the date of the loss, how old, and the saying she included on the tombstone.

"So this drawing, the date of Oct 1, 9 weeks 5 days, and Always with You Always with Us?" the guy at the front said while the artists surrounded.

"Yes please," Lynn nodded and he nodded.

"Yes Ma'am we will be glad to get this drawn up so you can make sure we do this correctly," he nodded as they took off to the back.

She leaned back into Silas even more and he leaned down to whisper in her ear, "You did great Angelos Mou." She smiled up at him and kissed his cheek then went and hugged everyone else and kiss their cheek as well.

A few hours later they left the shop with their new tattoos representing Angel. She climbed into the van and sat between Brandon and Corey. "Thank you," She said softly as they started to head out to eat.

"For what?" Victor asked confused.
"For this, for everything," She sighed softly. "I honestly never thought I would have the courage to get it turned into a tattoo much less show you. I thought when I drew it that it would just be my secret and part of me thought even if you did know you would never want anything to do with Angel, then when I lost Angel I thought you would never know and if by chance you did you would never honor Angel or care that I lost our baby. I honestly thought I would never see you again besides on the screen so just all this, even sticking through when I was recovering, I know I probably said some very hurtful things to you and yet you still stuck through, despite everything. I just..." She sighed and closed her eyes and stuck her head in her hands. "I'm sorry for the hurt I caused you and thank you for everything. I truly love all of you, I just want you to know that."

"We love you too," They said in unison while smiling.