Chapter 39

Luke smiled and snuck a picture as she took the last bite of her chocolate chip pancake. He sent it to the group message with the caption She ate the whole chocolate chip pancake and her bowl of watermelon. They all sent back happy faces and thumbs up.

"So tell me how the movie is going," She smiled at him as she sipped her apple juice.

He proceeded to tell her some of the scenes he had been doing and some of the stunts while reassuring her that his body doubles and producers were being very careful about each action scene.

"What have you been doing Cupcake?" he asked. "Besides sleeping in our beds and wearing our shirts, that is," he smiled as she stuck her tongue out at him.

"I can't help it," she said as she looked out the window. "It makes me feel like you are still with me."

"I'm just messing with you Cupcake, we love that you miss us," he said holding her hand. "We don't like you not eating right or sleeping more than normal but we also know you are trying your best."
"I really am," she whispered. "I'm trying but it's so hard not listening to the fears."

"Will you promise me something?" He asked seriously and she eye locked with him. "If they get too bad or you start thinking bad thoughts will you please tell someone? I don't want you slipping again."

"Won't their feelings get hurt that they aren't enough?" She asked and he shook his head.

"No Cupcake, not at all," he smiled softly. "They are missing us too just like we are missing them, I promise. We are just use to it since we have done it so much. We know we are happiest when all fifteen of us are together. They understand, I promise."

She smiled and nodded, "I promise I will tell someone if it gets too bad."

"Thank you Cupcake," he leaned forward and kissed her softly. She moaned softly and he groaned. "God how I have missed you Lynn."

"Really?" she asked curiously.

"Oh Cupcake," He grinned slyly. He quickly paid and pulled her out to the car. He took her to a hotel and showed her just how much he missed her. A few hours later they went back to their house and Luke carried her in since she was napping.

"You wore her out, didn't you?" Nathan chuckled.

"I couldn't help it," Luke shrugged as everyone chuckled. "I've missed her."

They spent the next couple of hours catching up before they heard her come down the stairs. "Have a good nap Cupcake?" Luke asked and she nodded. He picked her up and she immediately snuggled into him. He smiled as he carried her back to the living room.

"Hey everyone, I was able to get a few days off so here I am," Sean said as he came through the door.

"Dr. Sean!" Lynn beamed as she jumped off Luke's lap and rushed over to Sean. She jumped into his open arms and he swung he around.

"Hi Pookie," he smiled as he kissed her. "Miss me?"

"Yep," She admitted as she clung to him.

"When do you have to go back?" Owen asked as Sean kissed Lynn's forehead.

"Sunday," he admitted as they headed to the living room.

"Same here," Luke said nodding at him.

"Since you are here, we will go do some grocery shopping," Kota said as they all stood.

"Come on Lucian," North growled. "You have already had some time with Baby, now it's Doc's turn."

Luke nodded and they all left. "Well now Dr. Sean, what are you going to do to me?" She asked while blushing. He smirked as he ran his hands up and down are arms.

"I think you are due for a check-up," he said as he picked her up and headed to his room. Her giggles were magic to his ears.

Owen, North, Luke, Victor, Kota, Brandon, Corey, Axel, and Nathan came back carrying bags of food a couple of hours later. Sean came down and helped them.

"How is she?" Victor asked.

"She is in the bath relaxing. She seems happier but there is still sadness in her eyes," he admitted as he started putting stuff up.

"It will be there until everyone is home together," Kota said as they went and got the rest of the bags out of the trucks. They finished putting everything up and got caught up on everything Sean was doing on his movie set. Nathan, North, and Luke got started making dinner for everyone.

About an hour later they heard her come down the stairs, "Hey Pookie," Sean beamed as he picked her up and carried her into the living room. "Feel better?"

She giggled and spread out across Luke and him. They noticed that she was wearing Raven's shirt and Marc's pajama pants. They smiled and Victor covered her up in Silas' blanket. Axel turned on the TV and they gasped at was on the screen. There was an image of Marc French kissing a dark haired beauty at a very well-known café in LA.

Lynn sat up and looked at Axel, "That's a scene in his movie, right? It's just a scene, right Wolf? Please tell me it's just a scene for the movie."

"It has to be Babe," Brandon said clenching his fist. "I mean we told our managers no more love scenes but they must not have been able to get it changed for his movie at the last minute. I'm sure that's all it is. I'm sure it's just for his movie."

"Who is Marc Weiland's new love interest?" the reporter asked. "Many are saying she is his hair stylist while others are saying she is a make-artist. Here is another picture the paparazzi was able to capture of them at the local park just a couple of days prior. She is looking very comfortable in his lap." Then a picture popped up of the young woman with dark brown hair pulled up in a pony tail straddling his lap and his arms were around her back. His bracelet was visible to all and a side shot showed them French kissing and her arms locked behind his head.

"No," Lynn gasped as she clutched her chest at the pain searing through her. She burst into tears and took off to her room. She slammed it shut but they could still hear her heartbroken cries reverberating through the walls.

"Find out what the fuck is going on," North growled. "If this is true then I will kill him!"

"It has to be a scene from the movie right?" Luke asked Axel. "He wouldn't do this."

"I fucking pray to god he has a good explanation for this," Axel said shaking his head but everyone could hear the doubt in his voice. Those pictures definitely didn't look like a scene shot to them.