Chapter 47

Marc paced back and forth, he was either about to make the hugest mistake in his life and lose every single person important to him or he was going to do something so huge a ton of forgiveness was about come his way. Either way he knew his phone was going to blow up seconds after he was done so he made sure it was on the charger because he was never turning it off again.

He picked up the packet and flipped through everything that was in it. Everything he needed was in it. His emotions ran from anger to sadness to confusion to embarrassment then hopefulness then back to frustration. How could he have not seen this before? But then again he wasn't thinking clearly either so he couldn't be too surprised with this evidence staring back at him.

He took a deep breath and looked at his phone, should he call and let them know what he was about to do or just go ahead and do it without telling them? He picked up his phone then set it back down. He went out on the balcony and took a deep breath, what was he going to do? He wanted to run back to the family and show them but that didn't seem like it was enough, he needed to prove his loyalty another way. Someway that had to somewhat force them to look at what he was doing but he didn't want to seem ignorant either. What the fuck was he going to do? He sighed and looked back at his phone again. He hated that he brought this upon himself and his family in the first place. He glanced down at the paperwork and saw the infinity tattoo blaring back at him on his left ring finger. He knew what he had to do. He will gladly deal with the consequences of it afterward.

He picked up his phone and the moment he took it off the charger it instantly died. What the fuck? He glared at it, he knew for a fact he had it on the charger all night long. He put it back on the charger and once it powered on it showed a full battery, he took it off the charger and it died again. Fucking hell, he groaned. He knew he must have broken it more than he thought when he threw it. He put it back on the charger and made sure it turned on. He glanced around and smiled; Victor left a laptop here with the promise that Marc didn't go on another destroying spree. He powered it on and smiled when he realized it had a camera on it.

He brought his phone over and plugged it back in so it could power back on then made sure he had everything he needed with him. He took a deep breath and logged into his Facebook. He turned on the camera and clicked the Facebook Live button.

"Hello everyone I wanted to get on here and clear up a few things that have happened recently. First off there have been some accusations that I am dating my hair stylist and I want to make this perfectly clear. I am not and have never dated Sheila Matthews. Yes, she was my hairstylist in my last movie and yes we did have a couple of hook up but we never dated. Now I am going to come across as a complete fucking asshole with what I am about to admit but I want to be completely honest and get everything out in the open. Years ago my brothers and I had a girlfriend that we absolutely loved with all our hearts. Some bad things happened and we unfortunately went our separate ways. Shortly after my last video came out we were reunited with our ex. We started trying to rekindle our relationship but I was still seeing Sheila on the side. I know now that it was completely wrong of me. When our relationship with our ex was starting to show promise of lasting I ended things with Sheila Matthews completely. At first she said she understood and I thought things were okay. My brothers and my relationship with our first love progressed and we actually got married, have been married for a few months now. We will not release our wife's name because she does not want to be in the limelight and we respect her privacy. Well anyway Sheila did not take the news of our marriage too well and started stalking me. She paid someone to alter old photos then released them in hopes of coming between our wife and me. I have recorded conversations where she admitted it. After further review into this I also found out that my brother Victor's father actually found out that I was seeing Sheila before we were reunited with our love and started contact with Sheila. See, Mr. Morgan was actually the reason we split up years ago because he thought she was a gold digger and would convince Victor to quit play music. He caused a bunch of lies and deception to the point where we did actually go our separate ways and this was not found out until we reunited and the truth came out. It was with help from our now wife that we found out he was actually embezzling money from Victor. Anyway he is now in prison for some other things on top of that and actually back to the present, he has been in contact with Sheila and he actually paid her to stay in my life and if our relationship with our now wife was progressing she was to try and ruin our relationship anyway she could. This has almost happened unfortunately. I admit that I did cheat on our wife prior to marriage with Sheila Matthews but I swear on everything in me that once I knew our relationship was rekindled to the point we were thinking of a future together I cut off all contact with Sheila and she said she was fine with it. I never cheated during our marriage. I want to show you now evidence because knowing Sheila she will try and play victim and that is not the truth. Oh and by the way my phone has to stay on the charger because when I threw it out of anger at myself I broke it and it instantly dies when it's off the charger. Watch."

He took the phone off the charger and it instantly died. He put it back on the charger and powered it on. He played the audio of Sheila admitting she paid to alter the photos to be with him again and then he showed the text where she said she was okay with ending things. He then opened the packet and showed papers of her phone calls with Mr. Morgan and text messages between the two of them talking of payments and ways to get involved with Marc again and not Victor because it would be instantly connected to his father if she went for Victor and since had already been with Marc it wouldn't raise suspension. He showed texts of Mr. Morgan saying he was glad she released the photos and he would send her more money for her to get more evidence of an ongoing affair since he wanted her out of the picture as soon as possible.

"There you have it, that is what is going on. Yes we are married, no we will not release her information, yes I was a complete idiot in the beginning and I am so sorry for the pain I caused our family. No they don't know I am doing this. I understand she will be mad that I told about her because she wants to stay away from the limelight but I refuse to act like I'm single anymore. I will respect her wishes on not releasing her name but I want everyone to know that we are married to the love of our life and nothing will come between us anymore. Thanks everyone for watching." He ended the video and shut the laptop. Now to wait for the chaos to hit but he knew it was worth it.