Chapter 7

"She still out there?" Silas asked Raven as they watched her sitting on the shore with her feet in the water while staring out into the ocean.

"Da," Raven nodded with his arms crossed over his chest. "We mess up we lose her."

"Let's hope not," Silas sighed. He walked out to join her. He watched her stand and walk out into the ocean until she was waist deep. "That's far enough Angelos Mou," he said coming to her side.

"I know Silas," she glared at him then went back to looking at the water.

He moved behind her and placed his hands on her waist. She flinched then froze. "Just breathe," he murmured against her hair. They stood like that for a few more minutes watching the sun lower. "Time to go, sharks will be feeding soon."
As they reached the shore, Gabe and North stood there holding towels for them. She wrapped it around her waist and went inside without saying a word to them. She headed to her bathroom and started a shower. When she got out, she found that Gabriel had laid an Invader Zim shirt and shorts on her bed. She decided to be defiant and got out some black leggings and a Slipknot tour shirt out of her bag and slipped that on instead. She was brushing her hair when Nathan knocked letting her know that dinner was ready.

Gabe opened his mouth to say something, but Luke shook his head, so he shut it and sat down at the table. Marc placed a plate of his chicken salad sub in front of her with her favorite hot chips and a Dr Pepper. She got up and got a bottle of water instead. She ate about a third of her sandwich then pushed the plate away and stood.

"Eat," North said pointing to her plate. She glared at him, "Please eat some more Baby."

She turned and went to her room. She locked the door and pushed her window open. She sat on the frame and looked out to the sky. She heard someone turn her doorknob, so she looked over to where she knew there was a hidden camera. She flipped it off then swung a leg over the frame and went back to looking up at the sky.

After a while she got back into her room and took a chair to where the camera was. She grabbed a sharpie out of her pocket and started coloring the lens. Once she was convinced it was covered, she got down and went to the bathroom. She popped some pain pills and then went to bed.

"I don't like not being able to see what she is doing," Corey sighed as he plopped down on the couch, "It's been an hour, and anything could have happened."

"She's asleep," Luke said walking into the room.

"How do you know?" Kota asked and Luke tossed him the camera from her room.

"Give that to me," Gabe said holding his hand out, "I can get Sharpie off."

"How long do you think she will keep up the silent treatment?" Victor asked softly.

"There's no telling as stubborn and determined as she is," Axel sighed.

"Good thing we've gotten more stubborn and determined over the years," North chuckled. "She doesn't know what she's in for."

"There all clean," Gabe said tossing the camera back to Kota.

"I'll go put it back up," he said as he walked down the hall following Luke. Luke kept an eye on the sleeping Lynn as Kota reinstalled the camera but this time in a better hiding spot. They kissed her on her forehead then left the room. Luke made sure to relock it before going to the living room.

They spent the rest of the night talking and trying to figure out ways to get back into her life and make up for the time lost between them, as well as try to figure out what exactly what happened in the past.

Lynn woke up and groaned into her pillow. She gently rotated her wrist and went to the bathroom. After doing her morning routine she popped a couple more pain pills then curled back up in bed. She turned on Discovery Plus and started watching a paranormal show before drifting off back to sleep. When she woke again, she found a plate of food on the nightstand she rolled away from it and went back to sleep. She woke two hours later and saw the plate was removed. She changed into a bikini with skulls and bones on it and some short shorts. She slipped on her converse and threw her hair up in a ponytail. She went downstairs, grabbed a water bottle then slipped out the back door completely ignoring the fourteen men that were staring at the spot she just was.

"Did I just see her fucking ribs?" Gabe asked while North was slowly unclenching his fists.

"She didn't eat," Marc breathed.

"Where is she?" Owen asked cleaning his glasses.

"Beach," Kota sighed looking at his laptop. "She's tanning right now."

"She needs to get inside and eat," Sean growls. "She can't get better at this rate."

"How are you going to get her to come inside?" Brandon asked. "I'd rather just leave her alone right now and let her calm down on her own then deal with her anger at being forced to do something. Knowing her she will just shut down even more."

"Good point," Luke sighed. "Oh, oh, oh, oh!" He giggled as he bounced up and down. "I know what to do." Everyone looked at him confused. "She used to snack when we baked together! If I can get her to make some cookies or cook a meal she may snack while we bake together!"

"It's worth a shot," North sighed in defeat, "I don't care what she eats at this point as long as she eats something, even sweets."