Chapter 44

Marc punched the wall then slid down to his knees. He heard his phone ring but he just threw it against wall. Something in him snapped and he began throwing whatever he touched. He wanted to destroy everything touched since it seemed to be what was happening anyway. The pain in him was too much and he needed to release it anyway he could and since he ruined the only good thing in his life, he might as well destroy everything else around him. It just made sense to.

"FUCKING STOP MARC!" someone shouted as they restrained his arms. The haze faded and he stopped struggling to see Axel standing in front of him mere inches away from Marc's fist, arms crossed and a 'I fucking dare you' look on his face. As soon as Silas released him, Marc dropped to the floor.

"What are you doing here?" Marc asked as he groaned in pain.

"We wanted to make sure you weren't doing anything stupid," Silas growled. "You may have broken our wife's heart but you are still our brother as well. She may be hurting right now but it would hurt her even more if you did something reckless."

"Is she okay?" He asked as he rolled onto his back and pressed the palms of his hands into his eyes.
"If you call sitting in her window staring out it for hours to then snapping and sobbing her heart out to being a shell of herself since you left last week being okay, then yes she is," Axel sighed and dropped his arms to his side.

"Damn," Marc whispered as a few tears slipped free despite his efforts to stop them.

"What the fuck Marc?" Silas asked.

"I don't know Silas, I honestly don't know," he sighed staring up at the ceiling. "Like I said earlier, she was just a fucking booty call, just something to ease the pain of not having Lynn then I just really liked the attention she was giving me and only me. I liked being the center of attention for a bit but then when Nathan found that picture and I realized it was her I knew I had to stop things with Sheila. I found myself comparing the two of them but then Lynn just kept pushing us away so I thought we had really lost her for good. She wasn't the same girl in my heart so I figured I could still Sheila for some release. She didn't mean anything to me, I told her repeatedly that I refused to have a relationship with her so I thought it was clear, that she understood what we were. When Sean found that sonogram my heart broke and I knew in that instant that I only wanted Lynn. That night I called Sheila and told her that things were over, that I was going back to my love and we were done. She said she understood and she would remain quiet. But then the text messages started coming in and the threats of finding out who I was with and telling them we were together so I would appease her. Then when we got married I didn't talk to her again, I swear, Axel. I didn't know she was going to be my hairstylist or I wouldn't have gone. When I realized she was on the set I tried to remain professional but she showed up at my trailer in some lingerie and I lost it. I told her I was married and she needed to leave. She said okay and if I ever got tired of sharing to let her know and she would make sure to show me how good monogamy relationships were. I could tell she was up to something so I turned off my phone in case she tried to steal it, I didn't want her getting Lynn's information. I don't know what to do Axel, I admit I fucked up in the beginning but I swear I never slept with Sheila while we were married to Lynn."

"Why didn't you just tell us when she first started sending the texts?" Silas asked sighing in frustration.

"I don't know," Marc sighed in defeat. "I guess I thought I could handle her privately. We were so focused on helping Lynn, I didn't want to add more problems to it. I didn't want to ruin what we had."

"Too fucking late for that," Gabe growled as he walked in. "Fucking hell Marc, you sure did a fucking number to this place, haven't you?"

"Hello to you too Gabriel," Marc groaned. "Anyone else going to show up and piss on my despair?"

"Fucking everyone but North and Raven," Gabe smirked.

"Why not? I fucking deserve it."

"Because Mr. Weiland," Owen said as he stepped on some broken glass walking in while fixing his tie, "as much as they want to murder you right now, they are too focused on making sure our wife doesn't hurt herself during another melt down and making sure she actually eats."

"She's not eating and she hurt herself?" he asked raising his head from the floor.

"She fucking punched the mirror and sliced her knuckles," Sean growled. "She says her heart is too broken to have an appetite."

"I'm sorry," he sighed as he dropped his head back down onto the ground. "If it would make her feel better to beat the shit out of me I will gladly let her."

"If she slips back to the point of me having to put her back on IVs I will break my promise to her to not let Raven and North kill you," Sean glared, "just so you know."

"I will let them," Marc nodded.

"Now that we have heard everything and recorded it for Mr. Ravenstahl and Mr. Tayler to hear later, if you are done with your temper tantrum," Owen said crossing his arms and setting his gaze upon Marc, "what are you going to do to fix your mess and win your wife's heart back?"