Chapter 12

Lynn woke up and groaned. She sat up and headed to the bathroom. She did her usual stuff then opened the pill bottle, "Shit," She cursed realizing she only had 10 left. Hopefully Sean would approve the refill so she could get more. She needed them to help numb the pain. Feeling hurt too much especially around them.

She took one and then started brushing her teeth. She went to her closet and threw on some jeans and a Falling in Reverse shirt then a Falling in Reverse hoodie. She threw her headphones on and started her rock music, she could tell today was a sensory overload day and she didnt want to deal with anyone. She made sure she had her dragon necklace and threw her art supplies in her bag. She opened her door and jumped back seeing Sean standing there.

"Holy shit Doc," she gasped. She pushed one earphone off but kept the other on.

"Sorry Pookie," he smiled softly. "I came to tell you breakfast is ready."

"Not hungry, just want to get to the ocean and do some sketching. Oh hey, did you by chance get the refill approved yet? Im almost out," she said softly while playing with the hem of her shirt.

"I cancelled the approval," he shook his head.

"What why?" she asked shocked then turned to anger. "I need those for my migraines."

"I dont want you getting addicted to them, there are other ways to handle migraines."

"You fucking prick," She glared and shoved past him. "You just want to play the saving hero complex you fucking have instead of actually helping me the fuck out. Im not goddamn addicted and know my body better than you fucking do. Just get the fuck away from me."

"Lynn," he called out and she flipped him off.

"Stay the fuck away from me Dr. Green!" she called out as she went to Owens office. She grabbed the car keys and headed to her car.

"Hey good morning, where are you off to?" Brandon asked as he got out of his car and headed up to her.

"Fuck off all of you!" She screamed as she tossed her bag into the car. She left and Brandon walked inside.

"What was that about?" Brandon asked and Sean sighed.

"I told her I denied the approval for her refill," he explained.

"Oh shit," Brandon sighed. "Should we warn the others?"

"Ill send out a group message," Sean nodded. He sent out a quick text and sighed again. This was not how he wanted it to happen, but it was too late now.

Lynn pulled up to the office building and smiled at the receptionist. She headed to her room and pushed in the code. She just needed to get away for a bit and calm down before she figured out her next move. She obviously couldnt go back to the Blackbourne Toma place and her old place was off limits, guess once she figured out how to remove the tracking she could hit the road and find somewhere new to start over yet again. Good thing she had that secret account she could rely on for times like this.

She place her bag down and turned her headphones on even louder to try and drown out the pesky thoughts swirling around. She grabbed her squishy pillow, placed it in her lap and tried to squeeze out some anger. She then placed the pillow in her face and screamed. When that didnt work she rushed to the bathroom, stripped and started the shower. She got in and cried out all her feelings. Once she was numb she got out, dried off, and redressed. She half yanked half brushed her hair and cried some more on the bathroom floor. Once she managed to pull herself together she grabbed her bag and pulled out the pill bottle, grabbing some and taking them she tried to collect herself and rebuild the walls even tighter inside her. She put her headphones back on and restarted her music. She plopped down in her chair and bounce her leg biting her lip to try and control her emotions and wait for the pills to help numb herself better.

Nothing was working so she knew of only one other way. She headed to the bathroom and pushed her sleeves up, she grabbed her dragon necklace and pulled on the tail, effectively releasing the hidden knife.

Watching the blood leak slowly pulled her into the numbing trance she craved. Once all the pain was gone and she could no longer feel she wrapped a bandage around her arms and pulled the long sleeves of her shirt and hoodie down. Feeling much better she put everything she tossed in her fit of her breakdown and headed to the door. She turned her back to the hallway to put her code back in to lock it and when she turned around she bumped into someone.

"Sorry," She mumbled then looked up to see who she bumped into. "Shit," she whispered. "Silas."

"Angelous Mou, what are you doing here?" He asked confused.

"I could ask you the same thing," She said through clenched teeth, she could feel the anger rising in her. "Are you following me?"

"No, actually I was just meeting some other actors for a possible movie, we were just going over the ideas for the script," he said matter of fact as he held up the papers in his hand. He folded it up and stuck it in his back pocket. "Whats with the anger?"

"Why dont you go ask your fucking brother," she said turning to push the code back in. She couldnt deal with this right now.

"What is going on Angelos Mou, talk to me," he said stepping into her personal bubble.

"No, leave me alone," she said as the lock turned green and she sighed in relief. She slipped her headphone that was off her ear back on and turned to face Silas. "Good bye Silas," she said and started to open the door.

He grabbed her wrist to stop her. "Why does that sound so final?" he asked and she flinched. "What?" he asked and she bit her lip. "What is wrong Lynn?"

"Let go of me," She whimpered and tried to yank her arm free. As she stepped back her door opened a little more. He took a step forward and she took another back. Before either of them knew it they are a few steps into her room. "Let go Silas please," she whimpered.

He moved down to her hand and started to push the sleeve up to see if he accidentally bruised her. She panicked and grabbed her arm to stop the sleeve, but it was too late, he saw the corner of the bandage. "What happened Lynn?" Silas asked.

"Nothing, Im fine," she said looking away. "Go away Silas now."

"You have a bandage on your arm, that is not nothing," he said trying to get her to look at him. She closed her eyes. "Look at me, talk to me, Angelos Mou," he whispered and she shook her head which caused the headphones to fall to the ground.

"Its nothing Silas, Im fine now go away," She repeated opening her eyes. Once she realized they were in her room, her eyes widened. She pushed against him. "Go home Silas now," She said with so much determination that she almost reminded him of Owen.

He was caught off guard when she started pushing against him and he stumbled. Once he regained his footing, he froze and she kept trying to push against him. "Im not going anywhere until you talk to me. What is going on?"

"Fine Ill talk to you back at the house, now go," she said and he looked around.

"Oh," he said finally realizing they were in her room.

"Shit," she sighed in defeat and started rubbing on spot on the sleeve where the bandage was.

"Stop," he said taking her hand, "you will hurt yourself."

"more," she barely whispered while looking away.

"What?" he asked and she shook her head.

"You did this?" he asked and she refused to look at him. "Why?" he asked as he pulled her into his arms. "Why Angelos Mou?"

Something about his cuddles broke the dam and she broke down again. He kicked the door shut and picked her up. He walked over to the duplicate of Owens desk, sat down, and held her while she sobbed. He rubbed her back and just kept telling her it would be okay he had her.