Chapter 34

They pulled into the bank and she got out slowly. She looked around and rubbed her hands together. "We are here with you, Angelos Mou," Silas said taking her hands in his.

She nodded and started walking to the building. She felt them surround her and took comfort and strength from them. She walked up to the teller and smiled softly.

"Oh it's been quite a while since I have seen you here," the elderly lady said softly with pity in her eyes. "I must say you are looking a lot better since the last time you were here."

"I am doing better Mrs. Thomas, how is your husband?" She asked nervously.

"Stubborn old fool won't let anyone work on our yard because he swears up and down that anyone else will scare off the ducks," She laughed. "Anyway Dear, what can I do for you?"

"I need in my safety deposit box please," she said handing her the key.

"Of course Dear, you remember the way," She nodded softly. "I will bring it to you." She looked at the guys and smiled. "I can see you won't need security."

Lynn nodded and started to head down the hall. She found the room and walked inside. She sat at the table and the guys surrounded her. A few minutes later the elderly lady walked in and sat the box down. "Just holler Dear and I will come get it when you are done."

"Thank you," she called out and the lady waved her hand nonchalantly. She took a deep breath and opened the box. She wiped a tear as she removed a DVD. "As you know hospitals video everything."

"The birth of Angel," Sean said and she nodded as she laid the DVD down on the table.

She then removed a USB and sat it down, "All the hospital's information and information on the stay, medical records for the both of us, anything and everything." She then pulled out another DVD and USB drive. "The original recording of the funeral and all the information. The ones in the box at the house are a copy. I was scared of only having one copy."

"That makes sense," Owen said putting his hands on her shoulder.

She took a deep breath and pulled out two boxes. "One has jewelry that my great grandmother and grandparents left me. The other has your presents." She opened one box and smiled looking at the rings and necklaces that were from her family. She closed it and pushed it gently away. She opened the other box and pulled out fifteen leather bracelets that had sixteen silver rings on them. "I had these created when I first found out I was pregnant. I wanted something plain yet symbolic. I never could convince myself to get rid of them after I left. They are also customizable so I thought back then we could add all our names then the baby's name."

"I like leaving them blank," Axel said

"I like leaving them blank," Axel said. "If we were to put names on them, the public could zoom in and read the names, by leaving them blank they will just think it's just regular jewelry."
"Plus I like having something that comes from you just the way you gave them to us," North said. "We know what each ring represents, that's special to us."

"We can wear these all the time and only we will know what they mean," Victor smiled. "I love it. Thank you, Princess. Now we can have our rings and our bracelets."

She smiled and passed them out to them. "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"Stop," Owen said holding her hand. "We love them and we love how we can wear them even when we have to take the rings off. We will still have a part of you with us."

"You have the tattoo also," She said softly.

"Yes but that will be covered up, like the ring," Owen nodded. "This is something that we can wear out in the public on display and only we will know the significance of it. This is more special than the rings to us, do you understand?"

She nodded and he kissed her softly. "Thank you Darling."

"Thank you," The rest of the said in unison then took turns kissing her softly.

"Let's go home, I know this has been hard on you," Sean said and she nodded. He gathered up DVDs and USBs while North grabbed the jewelry box. "We are bringing these home, Owen has somewhere he can keep them safe. You don't need the safety deposit box unless you want to keep it." She shook her head and Owen left to take care of it while Raven picked her up and carried her out to the car. She fell asleep in the car and once they got home he put her in his bed between him and Corey.

The whole team was excited to see what tomorrow would bring since they were making great strides in their relationship. They really loved their bracelets, they were perfect for them.