Chapter 13

Thank you so much everyone for the words of encouragement. It truly helped me through the darkness. Yesterday was a hectic day as I started homeschooling my four children as well as work on my own school lessons, but I was able to quickly put together another chapter for my four stories Im currently working on. Its shocking to believe I have five stories on here, but I know it wouldnt be possible for you readers. You mean so much to me, I hope you know that. I am so thankful for everyone of you and your love for my stories!

"Mr. Korba," Owen said putting this phone on speaker.

"Do you know by chance why Angelos Mou is so angry at one of us?" Silas asked as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Dr. Green refused to approve her pain medication. Do you know where she is?" Owen asked as the group came over to listen.

"Shes in my lap sleeping. Were in her room and she cried herself to sleep after she had a breakdown."

"What?" Sean asked trying to not feel consumed with guilt.

"I dont know what is going on," Silas sighed. "I was leaving the script meeting and she bumped into me leaving her room. She tried going back in but I stopped her and she lashed out at me. I asked her why she was so mad and she just told me to talk to my brother. She flinched when I grabbed her arm so I tried to see if I accidentally bruised her and she kept trying to pull away. We somehow ended up in her room and I noticed she had a bandage on her arm. She panicked and completely broke down when I realized where we were and what she did to her arm. Mr. B she has a desk in here exactly like yours."

"She cut herself?" Sean asked and Owen placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah and I think she has more," Silas sighed.

"Were on our way," Owen said.

"I didnt shut the door all the way," Silas said then hung up since she was starting to stir. "Go back to sleep Angelos Mou, Im here." She whimpered and snuggled into him more then fell into a deeper sleep.

"Dont" Owen said looking Sean in the eyes. "Dont you dare."

"But if I had just approved the request," Sean protested.

"Then we never would have known about the cuts and she would have become more dependent on the pills," Owen said shaking his head.

"Why is she doing this?" Luke asked North with tears in his eyes.

"What could be fucking hurting her this much Mr. B?" Gabe asked near a panic attack.

"I dont know but lets go find out," Owen said grabbing his car keys while Sean got his bag ready.

Silas felt his phone vibrate and looked at the text Here it read. He quickly typed back Still asleep. He looked up as they quietly walked.

"Holy fucking shit," Gabriel whispered looking around the room at the numerous boxes and then he spotted the armoire.

"Mr. B," Luke said pointing at the desk.

"I see Mr. Taylor," Owen said walking around the room.

"Thats where that fucking shirt and hoodie went," Gabe said shaking his head. They looked at him and he opened the doors even more to see all their shirts and hoodies.

"Doc," North asked and they turned to watch Sean.

He closed his bag and closed his eyes for a minute. He stood and walked over to the window. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "She has scars indicating she has been cutting for awhile now. None are too deep and none are by her wrist, by the looks of them, its more of a releasing the pain or according to some patients I have spoken to its a way to feel because they are numb or a way to become numb. Either way it needs to stop before it gets worse and she tries to go deeper or closer to the wrist. She may even have some on other parts of her body that I can not see right now."

"Search the room, I want all knives removed now," Owen growled and they split up to look.

"What the fuck?" Luke asked opening a box in the drawer.

"What?" they asked and he lifted the box out of the drawer.

"She has letters sent to us but they have written on them Return to Sender," Luke said filled with confusion and hurt.

"What?" Owen asked walking over to him. He picked up an envelope and sure enough written on the top said Return to Sender and it was still sealed shut. He took the box from Luke and saw there were a lot of the letters and there was even a Cease-and-Desist order addressed to her.

"What is that, Owen?" Sean asked and Owen flipped it over for them to see.

"Why would she have that?" Kota asked. "We would never send her a Cease-and-Desist."

"What the fuck is going on here?" Gabriel asked.

"I dont know but we have got to get to the bottom of this," Axel growled.

She shifted and something fell out of her pocket. Nathan picked it up and held up the dragon necklace. "Why would this be in her pocket?" Nathan asked and Owen walked over to look at it.

"Because its not just a necklace," Owen said pulling on the tail revealing the knife.

"How did you know that?" Brandon asked.

"Because I had one similar back when we were teenagers and she loved playing with it," he said.

"What else is in there?" Victor asked nodding towards the armoire.

"Our old shampoo, conditioner, and body wash containers that I made," Gabriel said, "and some pictures of us back in the day."

"Theres another box," Owen said pulling it out from the back.

"Whats in there?" North asked.

"DONT!!!!" Lynn shouted waking up just as Owen was about to lift the lid. She fell out of Silas lap trying to reach Owen as quickly as she could. "Dont touch it!" she screamed picking herself and rushing to him. She grabbed the box, but Owen held on tight.

"Whats in here?" He asked preventing her from taking the box from her.

"Just give me the box," She pleaded. "Please Owen just give me the box."

"No," He said sternly. "What is in the box Lynn?"

"Its personal Owen, just please give it to me," She pulled on the box again and lost her balance. Owen let go with one hand to grab her and the box flew up and spilled everywhere. Everyone froze in shock.

Sean bent down and picked up two pieces of paper. He looked at them and paled, "Why do you have a sonogram picture and information about a burial plot Pookie?"