Chapter 15

Lynn woke up and groaned. Her whole body ached, and her throat felt full of glass and salt. Her eyes were swollen and her head throbbed with the millions of elephants in it. This was worse than when she was drinking. She fell out of bed and crawled to the bathroom. After throwing up until she couldnt any more she crawled into the shower and turned it on. Sitting on the floor she just sat there and let the water try and work its magic.

Memories came flooding back and she started shaking. "No, no, no, no," she muttered as she rocked back and forth. This was too much feeling, way too much. She stood and looked around, nothing, she got out of the shower and groaned, the mirror was removed. Of course, it was. They werent going to take any chances. She slammed her fists on the counter and forced by tears. She opened the medicine cabinet even though she knew what she would find. Of course, there were no headache pills, or pain reliever, or anything to help her numb this overwhelming tide of emotions. She glanced down at her fists and groaned, of course Gabriel would cut her nails also. Those Goddamn men.

She looked down at her clenched fists and slammed them down again. The pain erupted up her arms and she bit back a scream. This was too much, she needed it to go away. She couldnt feel this much right now. She needed to be numb. She grabbed her ebony hair and pulled. That just sent jolts of electricity through her head which set the elephants off even more. She just wanted to be numb. She didnt want to feel anymore.

She took a deep breath then another. Suddenly she couldnt breathe, and the fire erupted in her chest. She fell back into the shower and continued gasping. Spots floated in front of her eyes, and she tried scratching her throat open to get more air in.

"Stop Baby stop," Norths voice floated around her. "Breathe in and out, listen to me and follow my movement." He put her hands on his chest and took slow deep breathes in and out.

"Ok Pookie, nice and easy, lets get you dry and back in bed," Seans voice said as hands started to lift her up.

"Donttouchme!" she gasped and tried to fight them off of her. Each touch seemed to amplify the fire erupting through her veins. "Leave.me.alone!"

"No Baby, just breathe" North said holding her hands tightly. "Just focus on my words. Nice slow deep breaths. Just relax Baby we only want to help. Take slow deep breaths. Thats it, Baby."

Once she was able to catch her breath, she opened her eyes to find both North and Sean in the shower with her. "Go away," She gasped as she tried to push them away.

"No Pookie," Sean shook his head. "We need to talk."

"No," she tried to push them away again.

"Yes we do," Owen said coming into the bathroom. "Now get dressed so we can get some answers."

"No," she said closing her eyes to avoid looking at them. "I have nothing to say to you."

"Too bad, we have plenty to say to you," Owen said leaning against the door frame. "Now Mr. Coleman is here to get you dressed then come downstairs."

North picked her up and carried her into the bedroom and sat her down on the towel Gabe laid on the bed. He started to lift her shirt and she shoved her arms down, "Dont!" She shook her head. "I can get changed by myself. Just leave me alone."

"Ok Trouble, call me when youre done changing out of those fucking wet clothes and Ill dry your hair for you," Gabriel said standing up and putting his phone in his pocket.

They left the room and she locked the door even though she knew it was futile since they obviously got in while she was in the shower and she knew she locked the bathroom door. She sighed and got dressed. She took a deep breath and put her hand on the doorknob. She started trembling and pulled her hand away. She rushed over to the dresser and opened the jewelry box. She pulled up the ring holder section and smiled. She grabbed the hidden pills and quickly swallowed them. She got back in bed and pulled the covers over her head then waited for the darkness to take over.

She felt herself being moved but couldnt find it in her to care. The welcoming numbness and emptiness were back. "Come on Pookie, time to wake up," Seans voice floated into her mind. She mumbled something and tried to go back to sleep. She just wanted to be left alone.

"Time to wake up Doll," Axels voice filtered in.

"Leave me alone," She mumbled and tried to go back to sleep. The rest of the mens voices filtered through and kept going until she couldnt slip back into the darkness. "God so fucking loud," she moaned as she tried to roll over.

She almost fell until someone caught her and ocean filled her nose, "Careful Angelos Mou."

"Leave me alone," she moaned and tried to get out of his grip. "Just leave me alone." She sat up and the room spun. "Uh oh," She held her mouth and Silas released his grip. She rushed to the bathroom in Owens office and threw up.

"There you go Pookie," Sean said as he moved her hair out of her face. "Let it all out."

"Go away," she moaned as she threw up again. Once her stomach was empty and she was done dry heaving she leaned against the toilet.

"Come on, lets get you cleaned up Babe," Marc said lifting her up.

"No, wanna be alone," she mumbled.

"Too bad," Marc said as he wiped her mouth.

"Open up Trouble, time to get rid of that fucking bile breath," Gabriel said as he started brushing her teeth. She started to gag so he stopped and once she was okay he started again. "Fucking spit it out and rinse Trouble."

"Go back to sleep," she moaned as she leaned against Marc.

"In a bit Trouble," Gabriel said as Marc carried her back into the study.

"Here Cupcake," Luke said as he handed her a cup of hot coca.

"Once youre awake Darling were going to have a serious talk," Owen said cleaning his glasses.