Chapter 36

"What?" She asked shocked. "No, you are just saying that because you are leaving to different movies for almost half of a year. You really don't want to, you just are trying to find a way to calm me down. You will be in different states and gone for so long, so you are just saying that to make sure I will still be here when you get back which there is really no telling how long you will be due to extra shoots and re shoots and interviews and premieres and god knows what else. You really don't want to marry me, you just want to make sure I will still be here when you get back as well as trying to pacify my anxiety!" She fumed and stormed out of the room and up to hers before slamming it.

"Don't take it personally," Kota sighed, "She is just lashing out because some of us are leaving and we didn't really approach marriage the right way."

"Let's go show her the ring," North said.

"She can't really believe we don't want to marry her," Nathan said shaking his head. "Raven wouldn't have said that just to calm her fears."

"Where is Raven?" Corey suddenly asked noticing he wasn't in the room.

They raced up the stairs and found that her door was busted open. "Get out Raven!" She screamed as they entered the hallway.

"Net!" He growled as he stormed over to her, "Listen Kitten, I say marry us because we want marry you. Not say just to say. We love you Kitten, have forever. We bought ring before we left, we give when come home but you gone. We still have ring. We marry you we love you then we love you now." He grabbed her chin and kissed her. She gasped so he took the chance to deepen the kiss. She froze then slowly began to respond. She grabbed his arms and kissed him back. He pulled back when they both became breathless, "Marry us Kitten."

"But--," she whispered and he kissed her again.

Once he was sure she was breathless he pulled away, "Marry us Kitten."

"But--," she tried to protest and he started to kiss her again and she pulled away, "Stop you brute and listen to me!"

"What?" he rolled his eyes.

"How can I marry all of you and keep it away from the public? Plus can Gabe even plan everything before you leave?" She asked

"Oy Trouble, it hurts me that you think I can't pull of a fucking amazing ceremony in less than a week," Gabriel said coming in to the room.

"I know you can work miracles but I thought you wanted an over the top wedding and there is no way you can do it in less than a week," she shook her head.

"That was then," he waved his hand up in the air in a shoo motion. "That is now and we aren't doing over the fucking top anymore."

"I just don't understand," She shook her head and plopped down on the bed.

"Listen Doll," Axel said sitting beside her. "Raven was telling the truth, back then we already had a ring picked out and ready to give to you but we wanted to give it when we came back. Looking back we should have just given it to you before we left. We want to marry you because we love you then and now, we never stopped loving you."

"Marry us," they said in unison coming into her room.

"How?" She asked.

"Poly relationships are legal now and you would have my last name," Owen explained, "Since you do not want to be in the public you will be the only one wearing a ring but we consider the bracelets you gave us as our rings that we will never remove. We also have a surprise to show our commitment to you."

She looked at them confused and they removed their shirts, there above their hearts was her name tattooed on them.

"But your movies?" She asked confused.

"I have already spoken to our managers, and we will no longer be topless in any of our movies so there will be no reason to cover it up. If for someone has to see us topless then they will be signing a NDA so there will be no leaks. We will be having a small ceremony in the backyard, now would you like to see the ring that has been waiting seven years to be on your finger?"

"Really?" She asked and they nodded. She nodded and wiped a tear away. Owen left the room then came back with a little deep purple box. She opened it and gasped, there sat a white gold ring with a heart shaped diamond in the middle. On each side was seven small diamonds.
"Marry us Lynn," they said in unison and she nodded.

"Yes I will," She whispered as Owen slipped the ring onto her finger.