Chapter 8

"Hey Cupcake, come help me make cookies!" Luke grinned down at her. She shook her head and rolled over onto her stomach. "Come on Cupcake, I want sweets and North is gone so it's the perfect time! I even found some white chocolate M&Ms! Please Cupcake!" She huffed and got up. "Yay!" Luke bounced up and down. She rolled her eyes, but he saw the tiniest of smirks on her lips. He picked her up and put her on his back so he could give her a piggy-back ride back to the house. Once inside he sat her down and beamed, "Go change Cupcake and I will get the stuff out. We have to hurry before North comes back from his assignment."

She went upstairs and North slipped out the front door with Silas and Sean. Gabe signed that he would let them know how it was going and when they could head back. Luke nodded briefly then started pulling out stuff to bake as well as some cut up fruit North made before he left.

She came back down a few minutes later wearing some more black leggings and a Avenged Sevenfold shirt with her black hair up in a ponytail. "Come on Cupcake, time to make these and then hide them from North!" Luke giggled and she sighed, rolled her eyes, and shrugged. "Turn on some music Cupcake please." She nodded and turned on some Slipknot. She washed her hands then started making some cookie dough while Luke pulled out all the chocolate chips from his hiding stash.

Gabe looked over his shoulder from "watching" TV and sent a text out to the group that she was nibbling on some grapes and watermelon while the cookie dough was mixing. He saw her pop a few white chocolate chips in her mouth also every so often. Luke didn't say anything about it and kept on talking to her about the last time North found one of his stashes and the fight that ensued. She giggled a little and Luke wiped some flour on her cheek. She gasped and tossed some at him causing some to get in his hair.
"How could you Cupcake?" He asked in fake shock. "That's it!" He laughed as he tossed some at her. She giggled and tossed some more at him. A flour fight started and Gabe recorded the whole thing while biting back laughing.

"What in the world?" Owen asked walking into the kitchen. Both Luke and Lynn froze in surprise. "I don't want to know nevermind, oh the oven beeped," he said turning around and going to his study.

Gabe sent out the video and came into the kitchen, "I'll help," he said grabbing a broom. "Trouble, I put some shampoo, conditioner, and bodywash in your bathroom, why don't you go ahead and take a shower?"

She tilted her head and thought about it, "Thanks," she whispered and wiped her flour cover hand on his cheek then giggled and took off upstairs.

Gabe laughed, "At least she fucking spoke."

"And snacked a little," Luke nodded.

North, Silas, and Sean came in and helped them clean. In no time the kitchen was clean and Gabe dashed upstairs to lay some clothes out for her to wear when she was done in the shower. He could smell the rose and lavender products that he made and smiled at the fact she was actually using them. He knew it would just take a matter of time for her to trust them again, so he didn't try to take it personally when she didn't wear what he chose even though it did hurt him. Nathan brought up a sandwich, mixed fruit, chips, and flavored water and left them at her desk before they both left her room so she would have privacy when she was done in the bathroom.

Lynn came out of the bathroom and saw the clothes on the bed with her favorite lotion that he use to make for her nearby. "Oh Meanie," she whispered as she touched the bottle. It had been so long since she had that lotion. She put it on then grabbed the deep purple shirt and black pants and put them on. She spotted the food and took a few bites before getting full. She braided her hair from the neck down to her waist. She grabbed her plate and took it down to the kitchen.

"Just leave it on the counter Beautiful," Marc said as he washed some dishes. "Do you want me to save it in case you get hungry later?" She nodded then went back upstairs.

She looked around and locked the door. She found her bag in the closet and set it on the bed. She dug to the bottom and pulled out a lock box. She dialed in the code and opened it up.

"What is she doing?" Silas asked softly.

"Looking at something in a lock box," Corey muttered.

"Can you tell what is in the box?" Owen asked and Victor shook his head.

"No not with the way the camera is," Victor explained.

"We need to get in that box," Luke said and Axel shook his head.

"No, we can't invade her privacy more than we already are," Axel explained. "She would be pissed if she knew we were watching her right now."

"What key go to?" Raven asked pointing to the key she held up and was twirling.

"I don't know," Corey shrugged.

They watched her put everything back in the box and put the box back in her bag. She put the bag back in the closet, but they noticed that she was in the closet for a little longer than normal. She came back out and laid down on the bed with her headphones on. She pulled out her sketch pad and started drawing. After a while she put the pad to the side and drifted off the sleep.