Chapter 49

Lynn sat up and looked around, Corey and Brandon were on each side of her fast asleep. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom, she slipped out of the room and noticed the light in Owen's study on. She opened the door and saw Owen at his desk looking over something.

"Darling," Owen said getting up and walking to her, "What are you doing up this late?"

"What time is it?" she asked as she wrapped her arms and legs around him once he picked her up.

"It's two in the morning," he answered as he sat back in his chair.

"What are you doing up this late?" She asked him back.

"I was looking over everything," he said truthfully.

"Oh," She whispered.

"I will put it away," he said as he held her close. "No," she shook her head, "show me."

"Are you sure Baby?" North asked as he and Raven walked in. She turned to face them with her back against Owen's chest.

"No," She said truthfully, "But he is your brother and family helps family."

"Net," Raven shook his head.

She sighed, "Tell me the truth Raven, North."

"Always," Raven interrupted while North just waited.

"If something were to happen to Marc right now, can you honestly look me in the face and tell me you wouldn't care? After all the years of you being a family, you would refuse to go help him out if he needed it?" She asked softly. They just looked at her with pissed off looks on their faces. "Tell me honestly," She said as Owen wrapped his arms around her stomach even more.

"No" they sighed and she nodded.

"Look I know he hurt me, he hurt us, trust me I'm beyond heartbroken and livid, I've lost all trust in him but I'm trying so hard not to slip right now. I'm trying to focus on the positives in this whole situation," she sighed.

"What positives?" North asked scoffing.

"So far there is no evidence to him actually cheating during our marriage. He says he only cheated at the beginning of the relationship and none of us actually sat down and talked about being exclusive, did we?" She asked spinning the pen on Owen's desk.

"Net," Raven sighed. "So far everything shows that he is telling the truth, he hasn't lied yet," She said looking at the table, "he didn't tell you about her because he says she was just a booty call. I'm sure you have had those over the years," She sighed.

"No," Owen shook his head, "I was being honest, I didn't, only you."

She smiled softly, "Anyway, I'm trying not to break down again, I'm trying to find some good in all this, especially since most of you are about to leave again and all I can think about is if Marc did it without any of us knowing, who else is doing it or will do and possibly get away with it next time? What are all your female fans going to say now? I'm trying to not lose my mind along with my heart. We have to realize that Victor's father played all of us yet again. Marc isn't the only one who is the bad guy in this. Mr. Morgan is involved, he's the one that planned for this to happen as well as that so called woman. Yes Marc chose to sleep with her multiple times, but he is also the victim as well, we have to think and remember that."

"So do you forgive him?" North asked.

She sighed and started spinning the pen again, "Not yet but I have to take his honesty and all this new evidence into account now. There might be a chance one day I can learn to forgive him for this. I do appreciate that he was faithful to our marriage. Marriage is much more sacred than a relationship. To me anyways," She whispered.

"Same," Raven sighed. "Da Kitten, no kill Marc no more."

"Thank you," She smiled softly.

"Do you still want to keep looking at this?" Owen asked and she nodded. "Okay," he said as he laid his head on her shoulder.

North and Raven kissed her softly then left the room. "Am I doing the right thing Owen?" She whispered as she looked at the photos of the texts.

"Only you can make that decision Darling," he said as he kissed her neck. "But I can tell you, whatever you decide we will support you in."

"Thank you," she whispered as she looked at the payments sent to the woman. "What's going to happen when they leave to go back to their sets?"

"They will act and finish their movies then come back home to you, to us," he whispered as he held her.
"Will they?" she whispered as she stared at the altered photos. "How can I know that while they're home physically, their minds aren't with someone else?"

"Do you really think we are like that?" he asked.

"I use to think not but now with this?" She motioned to all the papers, "Now I just don't know."