Chapter 20

"Think before you do anything Victor," Silas said while Owen was staring at the papers.

"Oh I have," Victor growled, "Im going to kill him."

"Were you able to figure out the cause of the miscarriage?" Kota asked Sean as he watched Sean look over the paperwork in the lock box.

"No but with everything she has confessed and with what I know, I know stress can cause a spontaneous miscarriage," Sean said staring at the paperwork in his hands.

"So its safe to say Mr. Morgan most likely contributed to it?" Owen asked and Sean nodded.

"Its very safe to say he was the major cause of it but there is no way we can definitively prove it," Sean nodded as he picked up the sonogram.

"Im going to kill him," Victor repeated.

"No but we do need to know how he found out and was able to confiscate the letters," Owen shook his head. "He was never our manager so how was he able to do this?"

"He got to someone on the staff," Kota groaned. "Its the only thing that makes sense."

"Fucking hell," Gabriel groaned.

"Ill start researching," Kota said as Marc and Corey sat down to help.

"Im calling Dr. Roberts," Sean said. "Maybe he can find some stuff through the Academy."

A couple of hours later, "Call him," Owen said looking at Victor.

Victor pulled out his phone and dialed a number, "Father, I need you to come to the Blackbourne mansion so you can explain why Im being scheduled extra concerts that I have not approved of. My car is in the shop so I need you to come here so we can discuss this." He hung up his phone and sighed, "Hes on his way."

Thirty minutes later the front door swung open and in walked the man they despise the most. "I have looked at the schedule and there are no extra concerts. What is going on?" Victors father asked as he walked into the study.

"Mr. Morgan, would you care to explain a few things for us?" Owen asked staring down the man with that icy stare that caused most men to flinch.

Mr. Morgan tried to stare Owen down but eventually gave in. "What are you talking about Blackbourne?" He said with disdain as if there were bile in his mouth.

"What did you do to Lynn?" Victor growled.

"That little slut that you use to be obsessed with years ago?" Mr. Morgan asked. "Last I heard she left after you abandoned her to be famous."

"Dont lie Father," Victor slammed his fist down on the desk. "What did you do?"

"Absolutely nothing," Mr. Morgan smirked.

"Then how do you explain these?" Victor asked pointing to the two bundles of letters, "Or this?" He held up the Cease and Desist. "That is your handwriting, Father."

"That little bitch," Mr. Morgan seethed looking at the evidence.

"What did you do, Father?" Victor glared at him with an almost identical stare as Owen.

"You cant prove anything," Mr. Morgan said starting to stand. Silas and Raven came up behind him and put their hands on Mr. Morgans shoulders, effectively pinning him to the chair.

"We can prove that is your handwriting," Owen said, "which means you got ahold of a someone on our staff to intercept the letters that Lynn sent out and received. You also paid someone to clone our phones so you could intercept the phone calls and text messages. The only thing we cant figure out is how you knew about the pregnancy."

"I had her followed and pulled her information at the hospital," Mr. Morgan admitted, "It was also confirmed with her discharge papers. It was easy to call her out on trying to trap my son. She tried denying it but with the proof of the hospital it was easy to see that she was just after his money. All I did was protect his future. I just constantly reminded her how she was such a slut for not knowing who the father was and a gold digger for trying to pin it on my son. I would then casually ask how she would support the brat since she wasnt working and you werent checking in like she so adamantly believed you would. I watched her slow break with the returned unopened envelopes. She was so stupid to have that pointless funeral. I honestly thought she wouldnt come back so I was surprised when she did. When I found out she had kept proof, I had to come up with a plan. I made sure the staff knew about the loss with the help of my insider and with there being no trips home, thanks to making sure you had back to back movies to make, it definitely worked in my favor in making her believe you didnt care about her. When I had gathered enough letters and messages I was able to get the cease and desist for harassment. That really broke her, well that and the constant comments about the various pictures of girlfriends in the press and such. The day she left for good was the best thing to happen to my son."

"You fucking asshole," Victor shouted as he lunged at his father but North and Nathan blocked him.

"Thank you for your admittance of guilt," Owen said with that millimeter smile of his. "You are now being arrested for harassment, manslaughter since the baby did have a heartbeat, and anything else we can find to charge you with. Officers, thank you, here are copies of the evidence and a recording of guilt" He waved in four officers that were waiting in the doorframe.

The team watched as Mr. Morgan struggled with them and ended up being carried out the house like a surfboard.

"I have to still be dreaming."

The team looked and there right by the doorframe to the study was Lynn completely shocked.

"Im so sorry Princess," Victor said rushing over to her. "I had no idea he was doing all that. Im so sorry Princess, can you ever forgive me?"

"For what?" she asked confused.

"For not realizing what he did," Victor begging.

"How would you?" She asked still confused, "He paid Kaylee to keep eye on the mail and he paid your manager to keep you busy and Shelby to go through my stuff and intercept the phone and who knows who else he paid off. Of course you wouldnt know, how can I be mad now that the truth is out? I admit I was mad at the beginning for you not realizing it but Ive had time to really think about it and youre a victim just like me. Plus," She sighed, "seeing you stand up to him truly shows how much you care and that means the world to me. Im sorry I was so angry at you at first."

"Its perfectly understandable Princess," Victor said pulling her into his arms. "I promise he will pay."