Chapter 5

"Is she still sleeping?" A deep voice asked through her clouded mind.

"Yeah, Doc is starting to worry because she should have woken by now he said," Another deep voice said as fingers went through her hair.

"Shhhh," she mumbled as she tried to snuggle closer to the warmth beside her. "Too loud, sleepy."

"Time to wake Angelos Mou," one of the deep voices said covering her with feeling of security.

"No," She pouted, "sleepy." She felt the darkness taking over her again.

Silas looked down at her clutching his shirt and kept running his fingers through her hair. Sean looked at the machines and chart. Doc was telling them that she may just have trouble waking from the anesthesia, some people do and it could also be from her being underweight. They took her home and after putting her in bed, they tried waking her again since she had some time to sleep on the way to her house.

"Come on Baby," North said as he watched her hold Silas in her sleep. "Time to wake up."

She frowned and mumbled in her sleep, "Leave me alone."

"Nope Cupcake," Luke chuckled. "Time to wake up and show me where the snacks are in your place. I need some candy."

"Ugh Luke, you promised me hot chocolate," she pouted as she snuggled into her pillow more. "Wake me when you have hot cocoa."

"Ok Cupcake," Luke laughed as he went to search her kitchen.

"Oy Trouble, wake up so I can braid your hair," Gabe said from her bathroom. "Where's your hair dryer Trouble?"

"Don't have one," she mumbled.
"What the fuck?" Gabe asked shocked. "That can't be."

"You should know that already don't act so damn shocked," She mumbled sitting up and sighing frustrated. Luke remained quiet as he walked back into her room. "You told me before you left me to never blow dry my hair because it would damage it and it was yours and yours alone to handle. Oh that's right I forgot that you broke your promise and forgot about me. Now get out of my dream and just leave me alone instead of playing with my heart again." She flung herself back into her pile of pillows and covered up under her Nightmare Before Christmas blanket.

"What are you talking about Trouble?" Gabe asked standing in her closet confused.

"Она какая-то одержимая фанатка и думает, что мы знаем ее лично? Ona kakaya-to oderzhimaya fanatka i dumayet, chto my znayem yeye lichno? Is she some obsessed fan and just thinks we know her personally?" Raven asked cautiously.

She sat up in bed and glared at him with glazed eyes, "Пошел на хуй, Рэйвен, убирайся к черту из моего дома. Я не виноват, что ты нарушил свое обещание дать мне чашку с фруктами и забыть обо мне. Убирайся же ты, непрофессиональный проклятый русский! Poshel na khuy, Reyven, ubiraysya k chertu iz moyego doma. YA ne vinovat, chto ty narushil svoye obeshchaniye dat' mne chashku s fruktami i zabyt' obo mne. Ubiraysya zhe ty, neprofessional'nyy proklyatyy russkiy! Fuck you Raven get the hell out of my house. It's not my fault you broke your promise about giving me a fruit cup and forgetting about me. Get out now you unprofessional Goddamn Russian!"

"Πότε υποσχέθηκε ο Crow σε ένα κορίτσι ένα φλιτζάνι φρούτων; Μου αρέσει αυτή η τρελή πλευρά της. Θα είναι διασκεδαστικό να την υποβάλει σε εμάς. Póte yposchéthike o Crow se éna korítsi éna flitzáni froúton? Mou arései aftí i trelí plevrá tis. Tha eínai diaskedastikó na tin ypoválei se emás. When did Crow promise a girl a fruit cup? I kind of like this feisty side of her. It will be fun making her submit to us." North said to Silas who just nodded.

"Θα είναι μια κρύα μέρα στην Κόλαση προτού γίνω υποταγμένοι σας θεοί Έλληνες γίγαντες. Θα προτιμούσα να είμαι νεκρός και να ακούω τον Άδη από ό, τι πολύ, τουλάχιστον δεν κάνει ψέματα και δεν παραβιάζει τις υποσχέσεις. Tha eínai mia krýa méra stin Kólasi protoú gíno ypotagménoi sas theoí Éllines gígantes. Tha protimoúsa na eímai nekrós kai na akoúo ton Ádi apó ó, ti polý, touláchiston den kánei psémata kai den paraviázei tis yposchéseis. It will be a cold day in Hell before I become your submissive you Goddman Greek giants. I'd rather be dead and listening to Hades than you lot, at least he doesn't fucking lie and break promises," She said through clenched teeth.

"Calm down Pookie," Sean said holding up his hands.

"私をプーキーと呼ばないでください!家を出て、私を放っておいてください!Watashi o pūkī to yobanaide kudasai! Ie o dete, watashi o hanatte oite kudasai! Dont call me Pookie! Just get out of my house and leave me alone!" She flung herself back into her bed and pressed her arm over her eyes to try and force herself not to cry.

"Okay Darling," Owen said as they left the room.

"What the fuck is going on?" Gabe loud whispered as they gathered in her living room. "What the fuck is she talking about?"

"She seems to think that she knows us and we forgot her," Kota said leaning against the wall.

"Could she be right?" Victor asked. "Could we possibly have met her at one point and just forgot about her?"

"All fourteen of us and what's that about Raven promising her a fruit cup?" Axel asked.

"Da I no tell girl I give fruit cup," Raven shook his head.

Victor picked a CD case out of her entertainment center, and they realized that it was one of ones that Victor and Owen created as a duet. It was signed by the both of them. He popped it open and something fell out from inside of it. Nathan picked it up and cussed before closing his eyes.

"She's not lying, we do know her," he hissed. "We are so fucking stupid! How could we not have recognized her!"

"What are you talking about?" North asked and Nathan flipped the picture over for them to see.

There before them was a picture of the fourteen of them as teenagers surrounding a teenage girl with black hair and looked just like a younger version of Lynn.

"Fucking hell," Gabe gasped and Luke looked crushed.

"She's our bird?" Axel asked shocked.

"She was our first girl to share," Owen mumbled.
"She was the one to convince us to go try for Hollywood," Marc groaned.

"I tell her I give fruit cup we be big," Raven growled.
"How the hell did we forget about her?" Corey asked.

"We just got so busy?" Brandon asked.

"We also thought she moved on when she no longer responded to our letters or calls," Kota said shaking his head.

"We got a lot of making up to do," Silas said and they nodded.

"Question is if she will let us," Victor said and they sighed in agreement.