▪26 : Amateur spy = Die! ▪

This chapter is dedicated to EVERYONE who read and left a vote on the previous chapters as well as all those who have been adding it their reading lists. 

And especially to Chika_mikha , angelprincess0877 , readxlcve , hasnaabeer1234 and VaniKosoniu .Thank you for commenting on the chapter as well as my feed and showing your support! It means a lot!❤

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

*****************************

You know the feeling you get when you sit silently beside someone who's getting scolded for something you did? 

Orrr after telling people off or saying no to them?

Orr for being on Wattpad 24/7 instead of going out and socialising?

Or not wanting to get out of bed somedays even though you're decked up with responsibilities? Having big dreams despite your poor financial conditions?

Not picking up calls even when the phone's in your hand? Having an overflow of unread emails? Wanting to be single? And so many such things, you know right?

Guilt.

Absolutely, hundred percent guilty.

And that's exactly how I'm feeling right now as I hesitantly speed-walk back to Mr. Knight with empty hands.

Whereas on the other hand, he was leaning majestically against the side of his car with his feet clad in shiny leather shoes crossed, scrolling through his phone with one hand while the other was resting on the car and his stylish black shades hiding his gorgeous eyes but enhancing the sharp features of his face.

But as much as he looked as an Abercrombie model with the first two buttons of his shirt being fashionably undone, I knew he was about to turn into hulk in a matter of seconds. 

And this was the only thought dancing in my head as I stopped infront of him, panting slightly and trying to give him a sheepish smile even though I knew, guilt and fear were plastered all over my face.  

Casually putting his phone in his pant's pocket, he straightened up, crossing his arms across his broad chest. For a few seconds, we silently stood in front of each other with me staring at nothing but myself on his stylish glasses and him staring God knows where with his shielded eyes.

But the guilt and fear soon resurfaced and I was just about into burst into apologies and explanations when- 

"Had a nice run?" 

His voice was slightly amused if I'm not wrong.

"Uh..yeah?"

"Good! Lets leave, you have already wasted so much of my time."

Bro what-

"B-but the car??"

"What about it?"

"I- I'm really sorry Mr. Knight and I don't have any excuse for it. I accept my mistake as I know I should have returned the key to you as soon as I saw you. I don't even know if the air absorbed it or the floor swallowed it because trust me I looked everywhere and very carefully but-"

I paused as he suddenly held my right shoulder and then turned and pushed me slightly till I was right in front of the door. Opening the door of the passenger side, he motioned me to get inside.