▪28 : Yours lovingly ▪

This chapter is dedicated to EVERYONE who read and left a vote on the last chapter as well as those who have been adding it to their reading lists. 

Special mention to ImANobodySoBye , resilientlass_09 , sugar_1508  and readxlcve <3

VERY LENGTHY CHAPTER ALERT!!! 

Do not forget to leave in-line comments! PLEASEEE!! : )

🔷🔷🔸(~ ̄▽ ̄)~🔸🔷🔷

To tell you that I'm excited would be a very huge understatement. 

I'm literally running upstairs after I wished a very shocked Mr. Socks-and-bin a very good morning. And certainly, this excitement is clearly detectable as even the people here know that I hate waking up early or wishing good-mornings and today, everyone keeps mentioning it as well.

But what can I say? Today is different. After all, this is my chance and if I win today, things can get a lot lot better.

Let me tell you though, choosing where to go and what to do for today wasn't a piece of cake! I had to use almost the same amount of brain power that I use while solving a sum in exams. But then again, what is earned with hard labor is eaten with pleasure. So hopefully, it will all be worth it.

After I conversed with Dr. Collins about my plan, conclusion was that I can take him out but we must be, if possible, totally away from public. Therefore, choosing a place almost drove me bonkers as how am I supposed to know a place which is so secluded? Almost everywhere I go, there are a lot of people except....except when I'm with my friends.

And yup! There came my band of superheroes to save the day. 

I immediately video called them and with their help, I finally planned everything. Following, I informed Dr. Collins about the same as well and early morning today, he even sent two people to check out that place for safety purposes.

Further, he wanted the twins to follow us but I wasn't so accepting about this as first of all, my plan was to take Mr. Knights away from this mansion and all its people. I feel like this place puts a lot of restrictions on everyone, mentally for sure. 

That day after my talk with Dr. Collins and the twins, as I went home and recalled their bizarre words, I felt it. Mr. Knights yesterday's words and also his reaction on that day after seeing someone behind me, I felt it again. And infact every time I talk with anyone from this mansion, I feel it.

This place holds a lot of secrets and I have no definite opinion about anyone here. But one thing I know for sure, I can't trust anyone here as almost everyone loves spinning lies and hence, the far from here, the better.

And so yeah, I did not want any bodyguards with us but I also didn't wish to share my doubts with Dr. Collins as of yet. So I started making excuses and negotiations and finally, he agreed and told me that he will assign one of his own drivers to drive us tomorrow so that in case of any emergency, he will be there to aid us.

Now let's just hope everything goes well today and also, according to the plan!

Knocking twice, I immediately slammed the door to his room open because its not like he'll come and open it for me. Plus, we can't waste time today.