▪15 : In his arms!!▪

How would you feel if you are stuck between taller versions of Oswald and Patric Star?

That is exactly how I'm feeling standing in between these twin tree trunks in an elevator!

God why do you put me in such situations?

But then again, I came here on my own free will. So I can't really blame God.

These two are not fat but they are tall, like really tall and super muscly. And then there is me with my five feet-three inch body.

Suddenly there was a "ting" sound of a notification and the one on my right, took out his phone from his coat's pocket and after tapping a few times he turned and stopped the elevator. Just, on the next floor.

But as soon as the doors opened, both of them started getting out and then stopped midway. Turning towards each other they shared a look as if asking 'why are you getting out?'

And even I am giving that look to both of them even though neither of them is looking at me. Last time I checked, Alexander Knights lived on the top floor because apparently he loves his privacy and these two were taking me to him.

*Sigh!*

In a very dry tone, the one with the phone in hand asked his brother- "where are you going? I need to get a file from Mr. Smith, so you both go to him as I will have to go back down."

"But I need to go and talk to Mr. Knights about that. You know how important it is and it cannot wait. That is where I'm going."

That? What is that?

"Oh yes. But then who will take her to him?"

"Excuse me" They both turned my way and then I continued, "I am not going to visit North Korea that I'll need a tour guide, thank you very much. Now could you both move back a little?" They both confusingly did so after which I immediately pressed the lift button while saying-"Thank you but you both can go wherever you have to and I will reach wherever I have to." And just as the door closed on their faces, I waved at them while mouthing a bye.

Now that I am alone in this elevator, I stood back resting against its wall and took a couple of deep breaths as it continued to move upwards. I'm a little nervous, but I know it's okay to be nervous, it isn't bad.

Soon enough, the doors of the elevator slid open and I was going down the same corridor that I did last night. Everything was as it was and if my goldfish memory hasn't gotten activated yet, then I'm standing in front of the same door on which my forehead had decided to knock yesterday.

Taking another deep breath, I knocked twice on the door and then waited. One second..two second..three..four..and five, yet no sound. I knocked again and then again, still there was no response. Okay, enough. I'm going in.

Slowly, I pushed open the door and entered inside. Shutting it behind me, I moved forward with almost tentative steps and just like yesterday, there he was, sitting with his laptop on his lap in a much similar way than I had seen yesterday, facing towards the glass wall which right now was covered with a not-so translucent black curtains.

Like jeez!

The sunlight be like- 'knock knock!'

And these curtains are like-'flip off!'

But nonetheless, the room still looks amazing and getting back to where I was, Mr. Knights looked so engrossed in his work that he didn't even acknowledge my presence. Or maybe, he is purposely doing this.

Wishing him a good morning would be a fatuous thing to do because for one, I do not like that phrase, two, I can bet he won't wish me back and three and the main one, why should I? He almost hit me with his car. I could have broken my bum and my brain lazing around inside my head could have gotten hurt as well, like jeez.