▪35 : Melting▪

I'd really appreciate votes and some inline comments to get your thoughts! :)

🔹🔸(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜🔸🔹

"So, what exactly is your better plan?"

"One second, let me think."

"Think?? Are you serious?"

"Very and don't worry, I'll think of something splendid soon enough."

"No doubt!" 

He sarcastically muttered before moving aside and standing against the wall, staring at me with an exasperated look which is almost always on his face when I impress him with my magnificence. 

Quick on his heels, I went and stood beside him; copying his actions.

"In my defense, I just wanted to get you out from your office okay?" 

"Okay."

"How about you give me a tour of your home?"

"No?"

"Yes?"

"I'm sure someone else can accompany you for that."

"How about you give me a personal tour of your home?"

"The plan isn't appealing at all."

"But to me it is..and just for your benefit, let's shorten the tour. Any one of your most and least favourite places in this mansion, both. I might let you work for sometime then, peacefully too."

He took a moment to ponder over my proposal before looking at me blankly and finally, after staring at my pleading eyes for a few beats, he sighed defeatedly.

Yayyy!

"You might?"

"I will. Now come on, please please please."

Shaking his head, he straightened himself before casually enclosing my palm in his and leading me towards the elevator.

God knows when I got so comfortable, so used to holding his hand but nowadays it seems like we're always holding hands, anywhere, anytime.

I found myself retracing the steps that I took just a few hours ago. We were heading..out?

"Where are we going, Mr. Knight?" I confusedly asked.

"One of the very rare places in here that I actually like."

"Which is?"

"My mom's garden."

O.

Garden..and that too, his mom's??

Woah!

I hope the very little, excited skips in my walk weren't obvious before I suddenly controlled myself but if the amusement plastered on his face is any indication, he did notice and doesn't really mind.

After walking to the back part of the mansion, we came across a cute little white door. It was the prettiest gateway into the vibrant world of the garden, a place where the soul could start to breathe anew and just one step inside, I could tell this was a place of serenity.

I was immediately hit by the pure smell of nature- the soil, leaves and flowers. The holly trees and native shrubs, each of them trimmed to perfection were the perfect boundary for the green haven. 

As I went closer to inspect the shrubs, I almost tumbled into them if not for Mr. Knight pulling me back at the right moment by holding the back of my top.