▪30 : Put your head on my shoulder▪

WARNING: -A ROLLERCOSTER OF EMOTIONS AHEAD!!

+

LENGTHY AS .... 

🔷🔷🔸( ̄︶ ̄)↗ 🔸🔷🔷

One minute I felt jammed with worry,

Just the next, I felt as if my blood vessels are going to burst!

From worried to murderous, that's how my mood deteriorated once I heard my mother.

Closing my eyes and fisting my fingers till I could feel my nails, I swallowed the indignation that filled up every inch of me. And thus controlling my own emotions, I talked to her and helped her calm down herself. 

After giving her plentiful assurances along with a few essential white lies, I cut the call and immediately transferred her all the money that I had in my account. Due to the unstable network, it took a few moments extra but the transaction finally occurred. 

I lied to her quite smoothly about my condition but I don't know how I'll manage here till I get my payment. And to be honest, I'm not even worried about that. Rather, I fear what I've sent may not be enough for them. 

God, I'll be the happiest if this much is sufficient to solve the problem. Please help them!!

One minute I was feeling murderous,

But just the next, now I'm simply sad.

And... worried once again.

I sometimes feel so guilty about living here and being happy after leaving back my family there. But I also know that its not in my hands and I'll make sure to get them away from that toxic environment as soon as I can.

I experienced so many emotion transitions in so little time..but I was no way prepared for what was about to happen.

The moment I turned around, my anxiousness just skyrocketed as I suddenly remembered that even I was stuck in a situation here.

And there he was, standing so much higher than me and staring down at the roaring waters at bottom of the hill.

Oh. 

My.

God!!!

I told him to wait but he just-ughh!

Without wasting another second, I immediately went after him who wasn't at the top of the hill, not even halfway up, but still quite high.

How on earth am I supposed to climb up those rocks and NOT fall straight to hell?!

"Mr. Knights!! I told you to wait. Can you get down here??" I almost shouted while slowly managing my way up those giant rocks.

Not getting any response, I looked up only to see that he didn't even move an inch. He was still standing there at the edge like a model with his hands in his pockets.

Is that even a place to pose??!

"Mr. Knight!!" This time, I did shout but he didn't even flinch. Staring into infinity, he was off to some other world it seemed. 

But no, it didn't feel normal. 

Even I zone out at times, but this..I felt my stomach churning uneasily. I don't know why but it doesn't feel good.

He is kinda..

Wait, not kinda, he is scaring me.

And in all this, I forgot that I'm not on a level land and my left foot slipped.