▪16 : That b*tch!▪

I PRESENT BEFORE YOU,

A VERRYYYY BIG,

ALEXANDER'S 

POV ~   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Heavy silence hung all around, making even the slightest sounds of the breeze audible.

The breeze, accompanying a coldness that was a sign of the approaching winters as well as enough, to cause goosebumps.

Yet, I stood there rooted to my place.

Wisps of silver grey, curled and danced their way through the cold air as I watched them disappear in the sky above, as if excited to escape.

Escape, away from me.

Standing in my balcony at three in the morning, I took a deep drag and exhaled the smoke into the air as some of the rich, benignant smoke eddied coolly down my throat, granting me a much needed relief.

Temporary relief, a little bit of peace, just for a few minutes,

But that's all I could get, will ever get.

Because the thoughts inside, would never allow peace.

And then suddenly, a thought passed through my mind and turned my short moment of peace into an even smaller one.

And that thought, being followed by many more its kind, completely snatched away all of my little relief and escalated my annoyance level to unimaginable heights.

The thoughts, being full of the subject of my restlessness tonight.

That b*tch!

I'm used to these restless nights and a troubled mind. But, what I'm not used to is the person plaguing my mind tonight.

Her words keep resonating in my head and I couldn't help but recall everything that happened a few hours ago.

The first thing that struck me was her voice when she introduced herself. 

"Hi Mr. Knights, I am Aakanksha Williams and I will be taking care of your health from now on." It was warm, polite and most importantly, confident.

But f*ck, I do not need anybody for that.

And, especially not her.

Such a silly girl,

So short and petite, yet, has a mouth so loquacious that it drives me f*cking insane.

I swear if she hasn't already, then one day she's going to end up in serious trouble because of that sharp overconfident tongue of hers.

But,

Though she's f*cking stupid, I can't deny the fact that she's got guts.

It would be an understatement to say that when I'm irritated or even slightly angry, it takes just one look at me for most people to loose their confidence and to shatter their composure. Either because of my looks or because of fear, I do not care, but it takes just one glance for them to start stuttering, for them to lower their eyes, and, for them to walk away, run away.

It wasn't always like that, but, this is how it is now and I f*cking love it this way.

My word is final and nobody dares to defy me, let alone talking back.

Nobody dares to mock me, to challenge me.

Because they very well know the consequences of messing with me, almost everyone knows.