▪️10 : You should meet him today itself▪️

"So you see it's a win-win for you either way."

"Hmm". *yawn* I think I've lost count on how many times I've yawned by now.

"B*tch it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. I'd say take it and then later you could even tap that ass."

"Hmm" *another yawn* Apparently, all I've been doing for the past half an hour is "hmm" and yawn.

"I don't even know what you're so afraid of. Just go for it."

"Hmm" *yawn* This was a small one unlike the previous ones where my mouth opened as wide as practically possible and resembled the way a cow's mouth opens while she moos.

"F*ck your hmms. Are you even listening to us??"

"Hmm" *yawn* And here comes yet another big yawn, the cow style. Why am I even thinking this?

Mandy came forward and then shook me so hard, my shoulders almost got displaced from their birthright position and I finally sat up straight.

You see I was living life peacefully and minding my own business just like the good person that I am but no. Some evil people, precisely, two evil people always get jealous of my peace. So after a few insults at each other which I don't even remember what all because I am just so darn sleepy, I was cruelly separated from my soft, warm and marvelous beloved and dragged towards the chair and small table I have in a corner of my room.

Now here I am, sitting on this chair almost hunched over the table with my chin resting on my palms supported by my elbows which in turn are resting on the table. I have two fingers near my eyes which is I know is only four, no wait, six? No no wait. I touched each of my eyes once and two it is. So one of those two fingers is pulling my dark circled area down while the other one is pushing up my eyelids.

Pushing-pulling, pushing-pulling-

But even then I can't seem to be able to keep my eyes open as my eyelids just keep getting down. I swear its all gravity's fault as I am trying my best to keep them up.

Therefore it is proved that gravity is the first three letters of the word hoest. It keeps pulling everything down. But wait, everything? Now that's debatable but who am I even debating with?

Jeez! Where did I just go off to?

Coming back to what I was saying earlier, here I am since more than thirty minutes, so desperately trying to keep my eyes open that I'm not even hearing half the things they were saying. Oh and not to forget I keep dozing off and waking up so fast that I'm literally swaying like a pendulum

"Are you shitting me? You look like you're going to doze off any moment now."

Thanks for finally noticing!

"Of course not! I don't shit just anywhere. I'm less disgusting than you."

Not a lie because everybody is at least a little disgusting and I'd like to think I'm the least one.

"And besides, please keep talking. I only yawn when I'm super fascinated!"

"Aabha! Don't go sarcastic now. You are so lazy."

"It's all a matter of the frame of reference. You both are just too active which is not my problem."

"Stop speaking physics you b*tch."

"Wait what? I thought I was speaking English. Did something just went wrong with the world while I was sleeping?"

"Yeah there was a huge flood and it seems to have washed away your brain."