▪31 : My peace!▪

WARNING : Longest chapter till now!

I know I'm late againnnn, but-

<Here's a sorry gift:😏>

Alexander's pov~ 

Opening my eyes, the first thing I saw was the sun setting in an orange sky that was spray painted with red and purple; the cliffs looking like black silhouettes and the fall beautifully glowing with colours it borrowed from the sky.

I never realised when I fell asleep but suffice to say, sitting here on the ground, far from all the luxurious comfort I own, I had one of the best sleep I've had since years.

Surprisingly so but I felt calm.

Slowly, the drowsiness started clearing and as soon as I was aware of my surroundings, I realised that it was surprising but definitely believable.

Someone told me to rest and I actually rested.

Everything around me as well as within me, felt peaceful.

And how can it not, when she is so close to me?!

Slowly lifting my head off her shoulder, I looked at her and if I thought that the sight in front of me was beautiful, I was f*cking wrong because nothing and I mean nothing could be more beautiful than the sight beside me.

The sunlight reflected on her radiant as ever face and she looked ethereal.

She was unreal.

Her lips were curled up beautifully while her eyes had an excited and gleeful glint in them to match the golden glow that the sun rays bestowed upon her.

At this moment, she looked happy.. carefree;

And so enchanting to me.

F*ck me!

There's so much on my mind but I'd rather think about her than anything else.

Her one hand was still holding tight onto mine whereas the other one was fidgeting with her phone as she was trying and failing miserably at making a video of the view in front.

Feeling the absence of pressure on her shoulder, she turned towards me with furrowed brows and her beautiful eyes widened before she immediately started speaking.  

"I woke you up, didn't I?? I knew I shouldn't have moved and trust me, I tried but I just couldn't resist myself from capturing this beautiful view!! And you know what? I was also sad that you would miss this but since you're already awake, look! Isn't it breathtaking??"

Breathtaking who?

It's only you!

"But wait, that's not important. I'm really sorry to disturb your sleep. You looked so peaceful while sleeping and I didn't want to do that but I don't know how and I don't even know what I'm speaking now but I just couldn't stop myself from capturing the view and see it didn't even come out good! All gone to waste! You know what-"

And she went on and on.

Her tone and expressions changing just like the colours in sky, different every few seconds, yet captivating in every second.

A reverie she is..

I was hearing each and every word but all I could think was..

Why is everything about her so bewitching?

My eyes fell to her lips the moment she pouted them because she couldn't get a good video and I immediately blinked out the magical daze she had thrown me into!