▪33: All for her▪

In this chapter, I swear to confuse ya'll to the moon and back and also, generate some trust issues with the characters as a bonus cuz I love ya'll. 

Multiple pov's in this chapter, be prepared!

🔸🔹┗|`O′|┛🔹🔸

Alexander's pov:

Stronzo, figlio di puttana!

{A/N: (Hi again guys!)

~F*cking son of a b*tch!}

My mind is telling me to either bang my own head on the wall or bash his on it, badly.

But alas! Not all wishes come true.

I can't do either at the moment and the reason is sitting just beside me.

With her head lowered, she's shrunken into the seat, getting scolded like a docile toddler by this f*cktard!

Here we are, sitting side by side in front of his desk while he's giving us a never-ending lecture like a principle with a knife up his ass.

If it was any other situation, I would never be here.

But I'm here.. and do I really need to mention why?   

The things I'll do for her while she remains her beautifully ignorant self, as always!

No one has the guts to talk to me the way he is right now. Hell! He isn't even looking at me, he is just targeting her because like I said, he's a c*nt who loses all guts when it comes to me.  

Although he'll never accept it but he himself knows it; as he should.

Alas again! He doesn't know that what he's doing right now is making me plot his death in worse ways than usual and the only-and-only reason I'm sitting here like a mute.. is sitting beside me.

I can't have her looking at me again, the way she did a few hours ago. It blew off the spark, the small ray of light that had just touched the cold and dark corners of my heart. It frightened me, getting me back to feeling shattered but f*ck! This a*shole is seriously testing my patience and he will pay for this.

What is he even scolding her for? It was me who did everything. My decisions, my actions and yet here she is taking the burnt of everything like the queen of goodness she is! 

He is fully trying to intimidate her but I know that once I open my mouth, I just won't be able to stop before shoving his machoism down his throat.

Even in this situation though, she doesn't cease to be adorable. She never does actually.

Sometimes she looked like a kid who has been denied of her favourite pastry while sometimes she fiercely glared at him from under her lashes. 

Sometimes she scrunched her nose softly while a small pout formed on her face before she rolled her eyes at his absurd words and went back to being serious, straight into deep thoughts.

Right now she's just tapping her feet in quite a bored manner with a poker face, clearly over this bullsh*t and somehow distracting me from my murderous thoughts.

He's blabbering non-stop and I wish she'd just tell him to shove it. Why is she even enduring this non-sense? What is she scared of? Does she not realise how powerful she is? If she can make me shut up, she can definitely tell him to f*ck off, in a beautiful way of course!

More appropriately, in a hilarious way!

Her posture is clearly depicting her annoyance and with each passing second, I can sense she's getting more and more annoyed and in turn its annoying the f*ck out of me.