6. He takes you out

Copyright©|@Mikeyfanfics

"I knew this was a bad idea!" You said to Michael in a jail cell.

|Earlier that day|

"This is a bad idea, everybody knows you face and mine now!"

"But we're gonna be ok!"

"Whatever you say baby." You give him a peck on his lips. He started blushing and turned away.

"Let's go..." he put his sunglasses on, trying hard to stop blushing and not to smile.

Michael grabs your hand and walks you into a fancy restaurant. You followed him to the reserved booth.

You took your long coat off. "Michael this is very nice. Thanks baby... Michael? Hello?" You snapped your fingers in his face.

He cleared his throat. "You just look, delicious..." You giggled as he turns red.

"Thanks applehead, so do you."

"Hello, my name is BJ and I'll be your waiter for tonight." He looks you up and down. "May I say you look beautiful tonight..."

"Thank you." You lightly blush and look down. You look over to Michael, he looks angry.

|After you order|

"I do not want him as a waiter ever again."

"Why not, he seems nice."

"And flirty... Stupid waiter anyway..." he mumbled.

"What?" You laughed knowing good and well you heard him.

"Nothing." he looked a little mad.

|After the dinner|

The waiter comes back. "Here sexy, have a nice day..." he winks at you and hands you a receipt.

"That's it, this is my damn girlfriend, go get your own." Michael says angrily.

"Why when I can have her?" With that, Michael sprung up and started beating the boy.

"Michael stop it!" You yell as they fought over you.

|Present Time|

"Baby I'm sorry, it's just the way he was talking and looking at you didn't sit well with me." He looked down as you both got into the limo.

"It's ok, just know that I will always love you and never leave you..."

"I love you too..." he grabbed you and kissed your lips smudging your lipstick.

"Michael, c'mere." you wiped some lipstick off of his mouth. "There!" You giggled.

"Thanks babe, goodnight." He giggled.

"Goodnight." You got out the limo and walked in your house laying on your bed. You drifted off sleep with Michael on your mind.