63. Scaring Michael

This is gonna be funny😂😂

Your POV: 9:00 pm

"Ok Prince, we're gonna scare daddy when he gets home ok?" I was excited to see what he'd do.

"Does this mean I can stay up passed sleepy time?!" He asked stumbling while walking with me.

I picked him up. "Yes, but just this one time," I said kissing his forehead.

"What's the plan?" He asked jumping up and down in my arms. I smirked and told him the plan.

Michael's POV: 11:00 pm

"She my trap queen, let her hit the bando- man that's old," I said to myself. I got my key out and opened the door.

I walked inside and it was dark, all the light were off. I flipped the light switch and the light didn't turn on.

"Hell no, I pay my light bills." I shook my head. "Y/n?!" I yelled. "Y/n, baby, they cheating us, it's probably the government!"

No answer. No sound, no movement, no nothing.

"Bae! You know I'm scared of the dark," I whined.

"DADDY!!!" I heard Prince scream. I ran upstairs, feeling around on the walls. I felt a hand on my arm.

"Oh Jesus!" I yelled and snatched my arm looking back but all I saw was darkness. "Prince where are you?!" I whisper-yelled.

I heard laughing so I turned and looked down the hall to see a dim light on a figure.

"Lord, I'm sorry for lying about farting at the dinner table, and about throwing away Y/n's makeup, that time, to have more room on my side of the bathroom. But you understand right? I should have enough space to-"

The giggled got louder and I snapped out of it. Then the figure started walking towards me.

"Not today Annabelle!" I yelled running towards the stairs. I stepped down and slipped falling all the way down.

"Owe! My booty!" I said. Then all the lights cut back on and the figure came to me. It was some women. She tried to touch me.

"Aye! I'm married! Y/n! She trying it!" I yelled. The women laughed. I got up and pushed the women's long hair out her face to see it fall off.

It was a wig. I just looked at the ground trying not to laugh. "Oops sorry bout your weave..."

I looked up to see Prince's laughing face and Y/n's head underneath a sheet, laughing too.

She took Prince off her shoulders and stood him up and took the cover off her head. "We got you good!" She laughed and high fived Prince.

"Yeah daddy, we got you good!" He laughed and yawned.

"Ha ha ha," I picked Prince up and went up those demon stairs and put his in bed.

I came to our room, holding my butt and looked at Y/n as she laughed at me. "I knew you threw away my makeup! And you had everybody thinking I farted, that was embarrassing!"

"Hey," I shrugged. "You didn't fall down them devil stairs."

"Awe want me to massage your little booty?" She pouted.

"Actually yeah!" I said and gave her a serious look.

"I was joking!" She laughed.

"Well, you rubbing these cheeks tonight!"