39. Baby shower

So you guys I'm gonna try this out, tell me if you like it or not😁

Y/N POV:

I'm so happy! Today is the baby shower and I'm so excited to tell everyone that it's a boy!

There were many relatives like: our parents and siblings. Close friends and celebrities everywhere.

We were all eating these delicious finger food. It's so good I just can't help but get more and more. This baby is gonna make me fat. 😂 But anywho, it was time to announce the gender of the baby.

"Ok ok everybody," I said. Calming everyone down. "It's a..."

They all looked at me with anticipation.

"BOYYY!!!!!" Michael shouted.

Everyone cheered for us. They all hugged us and congratulated us. Soon after we started opening gifts, we told them to get a neutral color like red, purple, blue etc.

"Omg thank you guys!" I smiled pulling out a bunch of cute boy and girl outfits out. It was from Janet.  "I told you guys neutral colors, you didn't have to buy both!"

"Oh those are for when you have a girl, cause I know Michael won't stop until he had about 10 kids." Me and Michael blushed as everyone giggled.

"You know me so well Jan." He smiled and hugged my waist.

Michael's POV:

"Bye everyone!" I shouted.

"Thanks for everything!" Y/N waved. I closes the door and picked her up. "Michael I don't see how you can pick me and our son up!"

"I don't either." I joked. She playfully punched me.

"Now you owe me a bag if chips and Oreos and peanut butter to put on the Oreos and-"

"Ok, ok! I'll get everything." I put her down and went to get the stuff out of the cabinet. When I can back, she was asleep on the couch. I smiled and was about to eat an Oreo when she woke up and snatched it from me.

"My Oreo." She smirked and ate it. I just laughed at her.

Life is great.

----------------------

So did you guys like the POV thing or do you like it better the regular way.

Comment what you think.

Thanks✌️