14. He gets jealous

Copyright©|@Mikeyfanfics

You had to babysit one of your dearest friend's baby while she went to work. "Michael, wanna come over, I'm alone with a baby." you said to Michael over the phone.

"Sure, I was already coming so yeah I'm at the door." You hung up and ran to the door leaving the baby in a little crib.

"Hey Y/N!" He hugged you, picking you up bridal style, and giving you a big kiss.

"Hey Michael." you giggled as he carried you to the sofa near the little crib.

"Michael, meet Marcus!" You held up the baby.

"Nice to meet you Simba." Michael joked because you held him high up. You both laugh.

"Matter of fact, let's watch The Lion King!"

"Ok sure." He simply says as you sit Marcus down and run to get the movie.

When you got in your room, you couldn't find the movie at all. "Where is this damn movie at? Oh here it is."

"Whaaaah!!!" You heard Marcus crying and ran in the living room with the movie. Michael was holding him in his arms, Michael looked like he was about to cry too.

"What happened?" You ask worried.

"I don't know, I picked him up and he started crying like crazy." You picked him up and he immediately stopped crying.

"Oh he doesn't like me." Michael whines.

"Michael I'm sure he like you, but not as much as I do..." You put Marcus in his crib and pop the movie in.

As the movie begins, you sit and cuddle with Michael. He goes to kiss you when Marcus starts crying.

"Awe what's wrong?" You asked as you picked him up and cradled him. "Are you hungry?" You made a quick bottle and fed Marcus. Michael scoffed looking mad.

"What's wrong Michael?"

"Why does he get all the attention?" You have him a look.

"Are you really jealous of a baby?"

"Maybe." he pouted.

"What, you want me to feed you milk too?"

"Well, I wouldn't mind..." he looked at your boobs.

"Michael!" You playfully punch his arm.

"Hey you asked!" He laughed. You just shook your head as Marcus finished up the bottle. You kept thinking about what he said and just blushed. Then you rocked little Marcus to sleep.

"Now we can have our time ok baby?" You said placing Marcus in his crib.

"Ok." he smiled and you cuddled watching the lion king.