32. Studio love

@midjasmine90

|Jasmine's POV|

"Baby hurry uppppp!!!" I said to Michael. He was taking forever in the studio.

"Just let add some of these-" I interrupted him by sitting in his lap and grinding a little.

"Girl don't start what you can't finish..." He groaned grabbing my waist.

"Oh I can finish it, the question is, can you handle it?" I smirked kissing his neck.

He picked me up and laid me on the floor getting in between my leg and taking my clothes off. I took his clothes off and he didn't hesitate to stick it in. All of it.

"Ahh!" I moaned as I pushed him back a little cause it was soooo deep.

"You like it?" He groaned kissing my neck.

"It's so good, right there! Ahhh shit, ahhhhh!" I screeched as I came. He just kept going and I could barely breathe then he starting groaning more and going faster. My eyes couldn't stay open at all as I held on to his back.

"Fuuuccckk!" He stretched as he came inside of me. He rocked me slowly and we soon fell asleep together.

|The next day|

I opened my eyes feeling Michael beside me smiling. I looked down realizing I was naked. I laughed remembering last night.

"That was fun..."

"Let's do it again..."

|If you want an imagine or have already requested for one and I haven't done it, message me so I can start on it!|