41. Tate

Tatianna's POV

"Tatttteeee!" Michael wined over the phone.

"Michael you know we could get caught..."

"Don't  you miss me?"

"Yes but-"

"Then I'm coming over," He hung up. I sighed, he won't take no for an answer.

To break it down to you, my parents are very strict and won't let me date certain people. Being that I am 17, I believe it's time I make my own choices. It's also risky because I only want to make them proud, ughhh!

"What you thinking about baby?" I heard Michael's sweet voice asked, making me jump.

"You can't just sneak up on me like that," I held my chest as he closed the window he snuck into, and came closer and hugged me.

"I love you Tate!" He shouted. 

"Shhh, Michael! My parents," I covered his mouth and pointed down.

"Tatianna?" My mom's voice boomed as she came upstairs.

I panicked, I pushed Michael towards the door but he wouldn't budge.

"It's time for them to know..." He looked me in the eyes and slowly brought his face closer kissing my lips as the door opened.

"Tatianna! What is going on!?" My mom yelled coming in. Soon, my dad followed.

"Why have we told you countless times about seeing hooligans?"

"I know dad it's just-"

"For you to sneak one in the house, ooh," my dad said glaring at Michael.

"With all do respect sir, your daughter is 17, almost legal and I love her so I don't see the point of keeping her from people. You two drove her to do this, if you willingly let her do more things then maybe she wouldn't have me sneaking in the house." Michael said, making my parents suddenly think about their actions.

"Maybe you're right, maybe we should give her some space."

After a few more minutes of them getting to know Michael, they gave us some privacy.

"Thank you Michael, I love you," I smiled as he held me.

"I love you too, and you came always trust me."

@badmoonwalker