56. The diper change

Michael POV

Y/N is at the store getting more baby supplies. Now it's just me and my boy.

"Daddy?" He smiled his 'no-teeth' smile.

"Wassup little guy?" I asked as he crawled over to me. I picked him up feeling that his duper was a little heavy.

"Did you potty?" I asked him as he nodded his head. I looked at him and sighed. Y/N usually changes his dippers because I'm not good at it.

I took him to the nursery and placed him on the changing bed.

"Ok Prince, I'm gonna do this without mommy's help." I sighed.

I took off the dipper to luckily see that he only peed. He just giggled playing with his feet. I smiled and looked at him. He looks a lot like Y/N actually, certain features look like me.

"So," I said pulling out a new dipper and throwing the used one away. "Do you think daddy can do this?"

He just babbled baby words and drooled. So I began to change the dipper placing the straps where I think they should go.

Y/N POV

"Baby I'm home!" I smiled with bags in my hand.

"I'll take that," Michael grabbed the bags, pecking my lips.

"Thanks," I smiled walking to see Prince. "Umm, what happened?" I examined his dipper.

"I changed his dipper, didn't I do good?!" He said excitedly.

I bursted into laughter. "Baby, y-you did great!" Prince laughed along with me. I laughed so hard my stomach started hurting.

"Ha ha ha veryyyy funnyyy," Michael rolled his eyes.

"Love you babe!" I said loudly.

"Yeah, yeah," he waved me off putting the things I bought up. I gasped dramatically. "I'm kidding, I love you too!" He cooed coming and kissing all over my face as I giggled.