29. Michael vs. Bubbles

"Baby don't be scared. He's a good boy!"

"Ok." You hesitantly put your arms out and he handed you bubbles.

"Hi bubbles." You say nervously. He looked at you and hugs you dearly.

"Awe. See he likes you!" Michael said as you smile and rubbed Bubbles' back.

|3 days later|

"...Ready or not, here I come!" You shout as you hear little footstep down the hall. You take off towards the closet. "Gotcha! You gotta do better man." You laughed as bubbles hide behind a jacket.

"Baby?!" Michael yelled somewhere downstairs. You picked up bubbles whom you dressed in a dipper, and cute sailor suit, hat included, and sat him on my hip making your way downstairs. Bubbles put his hand on your boobs.

"Yes ba-"

"Bubbles! Bad boy!" Michael said taking him and sitting him in a chair.

"Michael, he didn't know any better." You said showing sympathy as Bubbles covered his face.

"I'm the only one who can touch that, that's my property." He pouted.

"I know but you didn't have to do that." You raised an eyebrow.

"Ok, ok. Sorry Bubbles." Bubbles soon smiled and sign languaged 'Alright'. You smiled as Bubbles got down smiling and ran along.

"Soooo, you know you can do what you want with your property?" You smirked and bit your lip. He said nothing, just kissed you feeling on your body and slipping your shirt off. He laid you on the kitchen counter and put his hand on his belt but in walked Bubbles. Michael groaned as you put on your shirt and picked up bubbles.

"And you want a baby." I laughed.

"Just wait till later, I'll put one in you..." He smirked smacking your ass.