12. He meets your parents

Copyright©|@Mikeyfanfics

Michael knocked nervously on the door.

"Michael don't be nervous ok?"

"I'll try..."

"Hey honey!" Your mother hugged you and then looked at Michael's fidgety red face. He was a nervous wreck! He's met your parents before you were dating at an event Janet had. You were the one who never met his parents.

"Nice to see you again Michael." your mom hugs Michael, he's taller than both of you so he bent down to hug her.

"Hey daddy!" You smile at your father, your a daddy's girl, but your mom is the first person you'd talk to about everything.

"Hey Michael, so you're dating my little girl?"

"Dad, I'm not a little girl anymore, I'm 27."

"I know, I know, but you will always be my little girl. Now Michael, lets go over here and talk..." your dad dragged Michael to the side. You give him a sympathetic look as he got even more nervous.

"Why are you dating my daughter?" Your father interrogated Michael.

"Because I really like her." Michael played with his fingers blushing, awe.

"What are some things you like about her?"

"She's very kind, polite, sweet, beautiful, I could go on and on."

"Do you love her?"

"Yes, since the first time I laid eyes on her."

"Have you two kissed?"

"Yes we have..." he blushed harder, he's so cute and shy.

"Have you two had sex?"

"No sir..."

"Well what's your size so I make sure you don't kill my daughter."

"Ok, daddy that was too far!" You got up and grabbed Michael's hand, guiding him to the couch.

"Dad, I know you're trying to protect me but, he's the one, I'm so in love with Michael! He cares for me, he shows much affection and he's sweet and shy and cute."

"Whatever makes you happy, I'll be happy..." you dad shook Michael's hand.

"Be good to my daughter." He said

"I will."

"Well Michael, what did I tell ya!" My mom said excitedly.

"What are you talking about?" You ask.

"When I first met your parents, your mom said that we were going to date."

"Mom! I told you not to tell him that. Wait never mind, look where it got us..." we both blush.

"Awe you are too cute. Let me get a good picture!" She runs and gets her camera, she knows how to use it better than her phone.

*Snap!*

"I'll send them to you, ok"

"Ok, I love you guys!" You hug them and you and Michael get in the car.

"What a visit?" Michael smiles and kisses your nose.

"I know right..."