31. You anounce your pregnancy

So Michael has a show tonight and he's thought of a cool way to tell everyone you're pregnant. (You are 3 months now, you have a little but visible baby bump.)

You're backstage when one of the crew members tell you to get ready. The lights shut off and the sheer curtains fall. You look everywhere for Michael. Then he hugs you from behind.

"Baby I'm a little scared..."

"Don't be just stay here and breathe." He said walking away. You began to breathe in and out slowly.

Then the light cut on for the curtain. Michael behind the curtain showing only his shadow.

"Hush little baby don't you cry, I'm gonna sing you a lullaby."

He pulls you in the curtain with him and smiled singing.

"Mommy and daddy are a little scared now, because you will be our very first child. But it's okay we'll feel better, because we'll get through this together."

He rubs your little baby bump and the curtains fall showing both of you.

"Since you're not born you don't have a clue, but always remember that we love you."

Everyone cheered for us and took pictures.

|The next day|

"Babyyyyy! Every time I love you, in and out my life, in out baby!" You sang loud as you ate ice cream.

"Tell meeee! If you really love me, in and out, in out baby!" Michael sang loud walking in the living room.

"Baby, love never felt so good!" You both yell then Michael grabs your ice cream and runs. After 5 minutes you finally are up on your feet and start waddling after him.

You catch him and the ice cream is gone. You pouted but he hugged you from behind.

"I'm sorry baby." He smiled. You smile as he puts his hands on your stomach and kisses you. At that moment, the baby kicks for the first time which melted your heart.