17. You get called out

Copyright©|@Mikeyfanfics

"Yes right there Michael!" You moaned. He looked up at you and giggled.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Yes, please keep going..."

"Ok baby." You were a little embarrassed that you couldn't stop moaning.

"Ok, my turn!" Michael stopped massaging your acing feet and sat on the bed beside you. You had been working all day and he did nothing but wait for you to get home. When you were teaching your 12th grade class, he kept texting you sending you kissy face emojis and silly jokes that made you laugh while your students were doing a test.

"No Michael, I'm too tired to even move."

"You not too tire to moan though..."

"Oh shut up, your just so good at that."

"I'm good at something else too..." he smirked then he kissed your neck.

"Well look at the time..." you gigged getting under the covers.

"Awe Y/N!"

"Here you take my clothes off..." you winked.

"Your not fooling me, your to tired to do that too!"

"Baby pretty please..." you pouted and he couldn't take it. He pulled the covers off of you and stripped you until you were only in your tee shirt, bra and boy shorts. He looked at your body lustfully.

"Give me a kiss baby." you said to him.

"No, I want more then a kiss."

"C'mon Michael, quit acting like a baby and give me a kiss." He came over and tongue kissed you, very deep.

"You happy?" He said as he kissed your neck again. You moan a little, that was the second time he ever kissed your neck.

"Yeah, I see I'm not the only one..." You giggled looking down at his pants. Michael blushed and got under the cover with you, holding you.

"Goodnight baby." he kissed your neck again.

"Goodnight Mikey..."

|The next day: In your class|

"Any questions?" You said referring to the math problem you just worked out on the board. "Ok Bobby?"

"Yeah, did Michael Jackson give you that big ass hikey?" He asked. You blushed and turned around.

"Bobby we're talking about the problem, not my personal life..."

"So that a yes?" He pressed on.

"Yes Bobby now to this problem." You blushed harder. 'I'm gonna kill Michael when I get home...' you giggled to yourself.