13. You meet his parents

Copyright©|@Mikeyfanfics

"Michael help me!" You said carrying a bowl of grapes. You snuck a few and hid them in your mouth.

"Don't eat any more, I'm starting to tell their missing!" He grabbed the grapes and you got the potato salad.

"Let's go!" You held hands and walked into his parents back yard for a cook out.

"Hey everybody!" Michael said excitedly as you hid behind him nervous but stilling more grapes.

"Hey Mike wassup man!" Everyone greeted him.

"Y/N! I'm a little jealous, you're always with Michael!" Janet said as you saw kids coming around me and Michael.

"Awe hi you guys!" You picked a little baby, awe cute little chubby cheeks, he looks just like Tito. You laughed as he poked my nose.

"Hey, that's my girl!" Michael said giving the baby to Janet and he held your waist.

"Jealous I see..."

"Oh shut up." you all laughed.

"Hi, you must be Y/N, I'm Katherine, Michael's mom but you can call me Katy." She hugged you.

"Ok Katy nice to meet you."

"My pleasure, may I say you are beautiful, Michael she's a keeper." You blushed in response while cherishing a grape in you mouth.

"And I'm Joseph, Michael's father, call me Joe!" He hugged you and you put another grape in your mouth.

You and Michael set up the table. "Well who's ready to eat?" Michael asked as you eat another grape telling me with all the kids.

We all sat down and ate. "Hey Michael where are all the grapes you brought?" One of the kids asked. Everyone turned to me...

"What, I couldn't help it!" You all laugh, say grace and start digging in.