21. The perfect honeymoon

Copyright©|@Mikeyfanfics
|Sexual Content|

"Wow Michael," you said sitting on the bed admiring your beautiful ring. "It's beautiful..."

"But not as much as you..." he said on the balcony of the beach house. You guys were on a private island in Hawaii.

"So what made you think of a private island?" You asked walking over to him. He put his hands around your waist and you put your arms around his neck. He faced you and leaned down to your ear.

"So no one can hear you scream tonight..." you gulped getting turned on. His hands slowly moved down as he kissed your neck. You moaned a little. He turned you around and unzipped your dress then he kissed the back of your neck making you shiver. Your dress fell to the ground, you were wearing sexy red lingerie, Janet hooked you up.

Michael drooled over you. You saw his pants grow as he came closer. He grabbed you and you began making out. He laid you on the bed and reached into your panties. You were already very wet. He rubbed you and then slipped a finger inside you. Still making out, you took his shirt off. He pumped faster in you and you moaned in his mouth. Then he stuck his second finger in, you were getting really wet.

"Ahh Michael, I'm gonna-"

"Cum for me baby..." Then finally, you came on his fingers.

Then he pulled your panties off and ate you out. You were gripping the sheets and moaning. Then when he was done, he slammed inside you. But instead of going fast he went slow and steady.

"M-M-Michael, r-right there!" You moaned high pitched. He was rocking your body slowly making love to you.

"You like it?" He kissed you. You couldn't answer because you were to busy moaning louder and louder. Then he went deeper and you thought you couldn't take it. You started screaming his name because it was too much. No pain, all pleasure. It was so good to you. Then he finally went a little faster, hitting that spot which made you go crazy.

"Shit! Oh fuck! Dammit!" Michael said as he came and you came soon after. The pleasure lasted for a while.

"You curse when you cum huh?" You giggled out of breath.

"Oh you got jokes? That's alright, I got something for you in round 2..." What a night.

|Request are officially open!!! Message me for an imagine request! @Mikeyfanfics!🙌👌|