Pain

(A/N It's been a long time since I had muse for this story and now that it's back I will continue it. Trigger warnings. There will be violence and some graphic parts in this chapter and will continue off and on throughout the rest of the book. As always and songs of the chapter or any pictures I may post do not belong to me.)

Sophie came storming out of her room. Anger seething from every pore of her body. Her eyes full of fire. But that was not what caught everyone's attention. She was wearing an outfit that would let anyone know that she meant business.

The knife that she wore at her side was sharp and almost deadly looking. It was one on her when they found her. It belonged to her grandfather, she planned on using it to make sure that he knew how angry she really was. The hatred that ran through her veins was toxic and she only saw red as she came marching out of her room.

Elena and Clay followed behind as she passed by their room. Followed by Nicky and then Jeremy along with the others.

Jeremy knew he she wasn't going to stop until she Found Malcolm. She'd had enough.

As she descended the stairs, she grabbed the handgun off the table and the clip. Clicking it into the gun, she put it on safety and added it to the holster. Heading to the front door she put on her sunglasses and exited the house.

Every one had their own weapons as well.

They had sent men out to look for Malcolm, but he was nowhere to be found. So they thought.

Truth was, Sophie knew where to find him.

How to betray him.

In her mind all she could think about was what she was going to do to him when she had him.

It wasn't just for her that she was doing this. As much as it pained her to think of him getting away with what he had done to her. No. This was for everyone else that he'd hurt over the years. including her father.

Being a hybrid meant that she was dangerous and unpredictable and she knew it. That was going to be what she would do. Show Malcolm that she was going to take him down. Her every waking moment was geared to this moment.

Anger and hatred continued to fuel her on as she kept going. The thought of taking him down once and for all was the motive she needed to make her press forward. The nights and days that she spent shifting in fear. Not knowing who she was, why she just couldn't die and end it all.

Something had snapped in her once she was back to being herself. Whether it was the power of that potion that egged her on or the pain and fear she suffered. She knew that either way, she wanted to take him down. She was going to take him down.

One thing that she knew was that even though she was Sophie again, she would never be the same. Malcolm destroyed that.

She sighed as she headed for Jeremy's SUV and hopped into the backseat. Nick jumped into the passenger side as Clay and Elena hopped into their own vehicle with some of the other guys.

Jeremy brought up the pack link and pulled Sophia into it. She wasn't surprised and wiped her mind clean of her thoughts as she put on her seat belt. Sure she wanted them to think that she was not fully Sophia, but she was.

She remembered everything and those around her that cared about her.

But for this to believable she had to stick to her plan. The plan to kill the man that so wrongly had been dismantling Jeremy's and the packs life.

The man who claimed to be her grandfather and her father's father.

He never really was one.

Ever.

As they drove to the airport, she gazed out of the window, lost in her own little world.

Nick turned to look back at the young woman. The young woman who was oblivious to to his gaze. He missed the sweet little Sophia.

He was still in love with her, that hadn't changed, but she had. She no longer needed to be protected. She appeared to be a force to be reckoned with, now. The darkness behind her eyes caused the others to almost fear her.

Truthfully, if she'd wanted to, she could take them all down in one shot, but somehow he knew she wouldn't.

The way she was determined to take down Malcolm let all of them know that she was on their side. Something that made them feel happy about things.

Suddenly, she turned her gaze to Nick. Her eyes seemed to be on fire as she stared him down. The shyness was gone and she gave him a dark smile. So dark and sinister that it made him shudder.

Still, he knew that she was his. He just had to get past Jeremy. Which was going to be a fight in and of itself. Even so, he could see in her eyes that she knew she was his as well. They both felt the mate bond.

For the next hour, Sophie stared out the window as she played scenarios through her mind of how they would take down Malcolm once they found him. None of the scenarios were less than bloody.

Once they arrived at the airport, they hopped onto the plane to spend the next eight hours heading to their destination.

Prague.

There would be a couple of layovers, but for the group that was fine they had time to think the plan over in their heads and talk it over through the pack link. As well as get some rest.

Despite Sophia knowing what her plan was, she also knew that it was only fair to let the guys know what she was up to as well. They deserved that much since they were being brought into this.

They occupied a large section in first class and seemed almost intimidating to the stewardess that took care of them. She held up well for a human, though. It was good that they didn't know what they were. Jeremy would eliminate her if she did. That fact was sure. They had to protect their kind.

Once they were seated, Elena and Clay in front, behind them, was Nicky and Sophie and across the aisle was a very disgruntled Jeremy using the I'm watching you sign to warn Nick. He was not happy, but Nick beat him to the seat and rather than draw unneeded attention he decided to sit across from them so he could watch and make sure that Nick was behaving himself.

Jeremy knew Nick very well.

Sophie was unaware of the encounter. Not because she was innocent over it, but because she was still formulating the plan of attack.

She had sent guys ahead without Jeremy's knowledge and Jeremy was not exactly happy about it.

Once this was over, he was going to sit Sophie down and remind her who the Alpha was. That in the future that she would not be able to make decisions like that.

Elena and Clay talked quietly between themselves as as they tried to figure out what Sophie had planned.

Soon enough, Sophie felt Jer open the mind link and they started to talk.

"Okay, so Sophie has the basics to the plan, we will need to figure out who will need to do what and when. Show some respect and pay attention. She has been around Malcolm long enough to know his patterns."

Jeremy refused to acknowledge the man as his father. Just as Sophie refused to accept him as her grandfather. The bloodline might be there, but they were in no way willing to accept him as their family.

"So, Malcolm is great at hiding. Even though I know that he is in Prague, there are a number of places that he could be. Stefano, Angel and Frankie have found his whereabouts though and they are waiting at a hotel nearby, not wanting to spook him. If he found out we were here he would disappear again."

She glanced around at the men around her. Well Elena too. Everyone was listening to her and her plan and she hoped that it would work

"We have to go in together and surround the place. There are guards everywhere and they are heavily armed. Malcolm's guards are highly trained and skill assassins in both forms. So there will be bullet proof vests for everyone. Don't get caught anywhere that they will be forced to aim for your head. Malcolm is alone in the old castle and he will not be expecting us. So we have to get past the guards. Kill them all. But leave Malcolm alone. He's MINE!!!"

She was pretty much done with her part and she leaned back so that the guys could discuss how they would handle everything.

Jeremy leaned forward to scowl at her. He was not about to let her get killed.

"No you don't. I can stand to lose you again and I don't want you alone with him ever. He is unpredictable and I won't stand back and watch you put yourself in danger."

"Dad! You don't have a choice. I have to go in alone or he will catch on really fast. I know what I am doing. You all trained me to fight and I have my magic. Nothing is going to go wrong."

She leaned forward to give him a stern look. Everyone gasped as she spoke back to the alpha. It didn't scare her at the moment. She was concerned about taking down Malcolm.

"Besides, you can ground me or punish me later. I am fine with that."

Jeremy leaned back to relax one more as he spoke through the mind link.

"Oh, baby girl, you can count on that."

Everyone settled in to think things over in their mind so they could fine tune the plan and get in and out after taking care of the monster once and for all.

"Besides, I am the only one that he will trust to get that close to him."

Jeremy growled and gripped the arm rest, bending the metal underneath.

"We will see about that."