Lasagna and Hungry Wolves

It had been three days and still, they had not found Nick

It had been three days and still, they had not found Nick. Sophie hated that he was gone and that everyone was worried. They worried about her as well as their pack member.

Sophie had been doing her rituals faithfully. Her powers were under control now and she had shifted many times during that time as well. She needed to learn to shift automatically. She had done it so many times that there seemed to be no more pain in her body when she shifted. A good thing.

She was not at the point that She could learn basic spells. Though some of her power was used by thought as well. It was rare that a witch could do that in the beginning, but most of her use of powers was driven by emotion.

Poor Elena and Clay were sore from being magically thrown and the use of her self-defense through using her Karate along with the defense that Clay and Elena were being taught. She knew that she had to learn to keep her emotions under control. Elena and Clay could beat her on hand to hand combat, but they didn't stand a chance when she put her powers behind it.

Today had been better and she had come out of training with a few cuts and bruises, but she really wasn't worried about it. She would heal by morning.

She went back into the house and grabbed a couple of cookies and a glass of milk in the kitchen and sat down at the table to rest a moment. Clay and Elena had worked her hard today and she was almost exhausted.

She was quiet as Clay, Elena and Jeremy came into the kitchen to get a snack as well. They began to discuss the Nick situation at hand.

Logan and Antonio had returned and were surprised at the fact that Jeremy had a daughter, but they took to her quickly and Sophie did the same.  A few more members of the pack had been summoned along with recruiting some new members. 

Damien and Salvatore were both cousins of Antonio and Nick. Though they were distant. Jaxon, Micky, and Kyle were brothers and had just been recruited. They were all a year apart, ages twenty, twenty-one and twenty-two. All three were built like Greek gods physically.

Some of the new guys were living in the cottage behind the house due to lack of space in the main mansion. Just for sleeping though. During the day, they were training and holding meetings to find Nick and take out Malcolm. Jeremy had had enough of his father and wanted him taken out of the picture.

Being the Alpha's daughter she was able to sit in on the meetings now, but all she did was listen. She was not going to be participating in any of the plans that they were making, due to that fact that they didn't want her out there, with a chance that Malcolm could somehow snag her from them.

She took notes in her mind though and listened to what they were saying. She needed to start thinking outside the box and learn how to use tactics and skills. This was great training for her.

"They will have Nick very well guarded. They don't want to lose him as leverage. Malcolm will want to keep Nick and get Sophie. Or make a trade. In either case, we won't be making any deals. We get Nick and then take him out."

Firstborn FemaleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara