Monster Part II

So here is the next chapter that has taken me forever to write. Like I mentioned before, I will eventually be going back and proofreading chapters and adding new parts to them. Sorry this one is not edited yet and so short. I hope you like it.

Two weeks earlier.

"WE FOUND OUT WHERE SHE IS!"

Elena and Clay came barging into the house out of breath. They had found out where Sophia was and they were ready to sit down and formulate a plan.

The source was a bit of surprise to Elena, but she knew that they had to get to Sophia soon. The source was waiting just outside as Elena and Clay headed for Jeremy and Nick in Jeremy's office.

Elena stopped short when she saw the state that Nick and Jeremy were in.

Jeremy looked like he had aged fifty years and Nick? Well, he looked frazzled.

Elena started talking fast while Clay went for a couple of drinks for Jeremy and Nick. They were going to need them.

"Your father has her."

Elena pulled out a folded piece of paper and placed it on the table. It included the exact location and a picture of what Sophia looked like right now.

Jeremy and Nick growled at the same time as they saw the look in her eyes in the picture. They were dark and empty. She looked almost downright evil.

Jeremy stood started charging out the door with Nick at his tail.

"Wait!"

Elena was worried about what would happen if they went charging into the situation without being prepared. It was a death trap for sure.

"Sophia's not herself. She doesn't remember us. Any of us. She is very powerful and your father has twisted her mind somehow. We have our source outside that brought us this information."

Jeremy glanced at the door and paused, causing Nick to thunder into him.

Groaning Jeremy went back to his desk and nodded.

"Show them in."

Present

Sophia flicked her wrist slightly. She knew that is was a cowardly move since her opponent couldn't see her actions.

The huge wolf groaned as he hit the tree opposite of her and slid down it slowly.

"Bitch....." He hissed at her.

The response was music to her ears as the crowd cheered. She loved those words. It meant that she was doing things the way her grandfather had taught her.

She saw her grandfather's nod of approval out of the corner of her eye as she stood and shook herself off. Cracking her neck she went into a slight crouch and moved forward to engage in battle with this goliath of a wolf.

She allowed him the luxury of standing before she launched herself at him throwing a hard punch straight to his jugular causing him to choke before he responded with a punch to her kidney.

Growling she lifted her knee making sure that it counted and dropped him to the ground before she gave him a well-placed blow to his stomach with her foot. Hearing him groan she smiled and stepped away. She had no intention of letting him get off so easy. She was playing with him.

Turning she stepped back and waited patiently as she placed a hand over her now sore back. The man could sure pack a punch. She could give as good as she got though.

She watched as he stood and she smiled evilly at him as she tipped her head.

"I see you can't stay down, Johnny. That's just too bad...."

He roared and came charging at her, causing her to just laugh at his attempt. She lunged forward and let her wolf out. Her wolf wanted to have her chance and Sophia took a step back in their mind, letting her wolf have free reign.

They leaped forward as Johnny's black wolf came forth and they met in mid-air with a clash of fangs, claws, and growls. Tumbling to the ground they began to fight. She felt his teeth sink into her shoulder and felt the searing pain as he bit down. But some twist of luck, she was able to twist around and latch onto his neck, sinking her teeth in. Letting go he let out a howl of frustration before she shook her head, ripping out his throat.

The fight didn't take long, but she knew that it could have gone either way.

Releasing her teeth from the wolf's body she stood back as her ears flattened to her head. Even after the fight she was still focused and sensed that someone was on the property that should not have been there. Her eyes went to her grandfather, her wolf giving him the warning as she sniffed the air.

Her grandfather snapped his fingers. The warriors began shifting and tearing off to help the patrols to make sure that they caught the trespassers.

Sophia turned to follow when her grandfather cleared his throat.

"Sophia, come here now!"

Using his Alpha tone, she let out a whine and trotted over to him. She had no idea what was going on, but she knew that she was not going to be allowed to go after whatever she had sniffed out. Instead, she was led back to her room and told to shift shower and dress so that her wounds could be tended to.

Trotting into the room, the door was closed and locked behind her, causing her to growl before she shifted to her human form and headed for the ensuite. She gazed at the wound in the mirror and sighed. Not because she was ashamed of the wound, but because it was because she had won the place by her grandfather's side and she was being denied a chance to fight for him since she was injured at the moment and he sensed more danger than he let on.

Taking a better look at herself in the mirror, she smiled slightly. She looked like she just stepped out of a horror movie.

Turning the water on in the shower, she assembled everything she needed then climbed in.

Twenty minutes later she was wiping the foggy mirror clean and removing as much moisture from her hair with her towel as she could before heading back into her bedroom and into her walk-in closet. She pulled a t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants out and pulled them on. Then turned and gasped when she saw someone standing there.

Her eyes lifted to see two men she didn't know, gazing back at her. 

"Sophie?"

The man sounded like he knew her and she prepared herself for a fight if she had to. Reaching into the closet shelf she wrapped her hands around the handle of the silver knife that she had hidden underneath a pile of shirts that was out of the line of sight of the men staring at her.

The two still sensed something was up and they prepared themselves for what she was about to do. Sophia was surprised when a woman with long blonde hair entered and spoke.

"Did you find her? We had Malcolm but he got away."

Sophia pulled the knifed out and growled slightly. They did this to her grandfather? Sent him on the run. Her anger showed in her eyes.

"Ah, shit! Nick you are going to have to help us get her contained. I didn't believe what you had said about her. Now I know that you were right."

Before she could blink the trio had leaped forward and held her arms, one of them pricked her arm with something as she struggled to break free. She really hated this.

It didn't take long for them to subdue her as she felt herself become tired really fast. She wasn't sure that they had just given her, but she soon lost to the darkness that was threatening to take over her body, once again.