54. The Adventures of RRR

My Beautiful Buttery pies, you are indeed Blessings in my life. The Love and support I get from you is something I hold tight forever. In this Wattpad universe of beautiful and perfect stories, you guys welcomed two imperfect idiots, gave them time, nurtured them with care and now we stood at 10K and it's all yours. Every bit of it is your love and support.

I am out of words to thank you all enough. I know there are many flaws and you welcomed all of that with open arms. Blessed to have you all. Love you all soo soo much. Indebted Forever

Well Parotta nardhanaram, this is the surprise I planned but now that we broke up I heartfully dedicate this to my Mama❤️❤️❤️

Tripthi's PoV :

"Chest number 17"

"Yess Sir"

"Chest number 42"

"Yess Sir"

"All the very best to the recommended candidates. Others going back none of you are failures, SSB shapes you to the best. Better luck next time. Bharat Mata Ki..." the SSB officer roared.

"Jai.." we all shouted in unison.

I looked around giving up my chest number '29' which is not called. I did not make it into the recommended list. After 5 days of rigorous tests and in the batch of 157 members, only 9 were able to make it into the next and I am not one of them.

The recommended ones hugged one another and there were tears of joy in their eyes, while they were in their moment all of us started walking out of the place. I looked around the place, there were many faces and millions of emotions. I desperately wanted to know where I lacked but we all know SSB won't give you the reasons, we have to find them ourselves and get better.

"I am coming again" I breathed determined stepping out of the gate. I reached Ravinder Uncle's brothers home and informed them and heard a few consoling words. Thanking them for all the help, I politely refused to stay back. I took the next available bus to my destination.

"Krishnaa.. you will be with me, right? I love you" I thanked him before sleeping. I leaned back on my seat and was unable to sleep due to the Granny snoring beside me. She leaned on my shoulder and at last I gave in, I let her use my shoulder as her pillow.

I changed busses in the middle and after what felt like an eternity, which is after exactly 29 hours I opened my eyes only to see brownish teeth with a big mustache smiling over my face.

"Madam, get down we arrived at the destination" he patted my shoulders.

"This is the scariest way to wake someone up" muttering that to myself I thanked him taking my bags.

The rays of the sun kissed me welcoming to one of the most loved places of South India, my favourite place too and the reason is of course a million...

Sambar, Suriya, Bharatanatyam, Filter Kaapi (Coffee)... last but not least the Thalaiva Rajinikanth and Thala Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings. Yes, your guess is right... I am in Chennai.

Though it is scaring the shit out of me from one side, the other side of me is very happy. Hopefully Ravinder Uncle makes my parents believe that I am staying with his brother.

"Anna, how to go.."

"English Ille Amma, Tamil la Sollu (Not in English, speak in Tamil)" the person in enquiry answered.

The reason I love and hate Tamil Nadu is they love their language soo much and they only love their language, what will happen to poor people who don't know language like me. I somehow got which route to take for my desired destination, God I am stinking. I am sure people will puke if I go near them, I need a shower urgently.