67. The Uncrowned Queen of Excuses and Lies

Heya lovely pies, thank you soo very much for your love and as I say it's your encouragement that keeps me going, and hence the quick updates. So now you know what needs to be done if you expect quick updates. Do VOTE and fill inline comments.

Lots of surprises are up in the chapter. Hope you love them. Do Follow my account and have a look at other stories too and you won't be disappointed!!

Wattpad has issued warning for the images used in our previous chapter.... phew!!

 phew!!

Tripthi's PoV :

"Hold it.. one more minute and my record would be at threat" Chandru Sir added as I was in the plank position for three whole minutes, carrying dumbbells on my back.

"My back is going to bid goodbye" I bite my lips to stop myself from crying. Additional to my period unbearable cramps these heavy workouts are taking a toll on me.

"Relax," he said, and just like that, I collapsed on the floor.

"Chandru Sir, today I want to do the rope climbing carrying sandbags, better to be ready for the future, right?"

"20 kg it is," he always adds double in everything.

"Umm Tripthi, what you spoke yesterday, was all that true?"

"No Chandru Sir, I just made up all of that," I hissed.

"Who did all that to you?"

"Will you for heaven's sake stop asking questions related to that incident?" I screamed as he was on a roll eating me popping out questions about the people who molested me, how it happened and all. He doesn't realize how hard it is for me to succumb even a thought about that.

However, I am marveled at my strength to cope with his questions without letting anxiety play its games on me. If I continue to grip my emotions, I will definitely give my best in AFSB.

Flying Officer Tripthi Krishna... Ahhh, how beautiful and complete it sounds. Krishna, be with me as I try to give my best and leave the rest to you. Between I will look a million bucks in the Uniform.

Adding the sandbags to my Backpack, I started climbing the rope holding the rope tightly with my hands and coordinating the climb with my legs.

"How long have you been practicing all these?"

"As long as I remember Chandru Sir"

People and motivation speakers say that one should never associate pride with a thing, one should be proud of what they truly are and I totally agree with that. However, I have long back associated pride with Uniform, if there is one other thing that would make me as high as Krishna's love it's my dream where I have adorned the Uniform innumerable times.