19. The most helpful Selfie Ever

Tripthi's PoV :

One month passed in the blink of an eye and now I am in Hyderabad preparing for my second exam AFCAT, I have written the CDS entrance test well, I got a 2-week gap between both the exams. I am working hard solving mocks but I have the greatest distraction here in the form of "Mayur", Rishi Anna, and Alisha Bhabhi's son. His cuteness is not letting me concentrate on studies. His antics are soo sweet that I just want to sit and play with him all the time throwing my studies away.

This 8-month-old cute idiot is distracting me more than Chris Evans and MS Dhoni combined, he exactly knows when to cry, when to laugh, and more than anything he knows how to win a heart.

"I bet there will be no question about Mayur's cuteness in your exam", Rishi Anna said boiling Mayur's milk when he saw me playing with his toddler son.

"Your son is the traitor Anna, he is disturbing me with his antics and melting my heart by flashing his 2 toothed smiles", I complained.

"Trippy, you are complaining like a 5-year-old, now go inside your room and concentrate on the exam I will look after this brat"

Kissing him few more times I went inside the room and immersed myself in the studies. I revised the previous papers. I spent most of the week locking myself in the room and studying.

"Trippy sleep now, if you won't sleep early you will be restless tomorrow. You skipped sleeping from 3 days, tomorrow is your exam you have already revised everything now drink this milk and go to sleep", Bhabhi said seriously.

"Now you should listen to that Trippy, she is the boss in the house", Anna said to which he earned a glare from Bhabhi.

"Hahaa Ok, I will follow the orders of Queen Alisha", I said bowing and ran to my room before she can catch me.

"Trippy wake-up, we should start fast so that we can reach the exam center, It takes 2 hours to reach the place", Anna said waking me up. I woke up in a swift ran into the washroom and got ready within minutes.

"Hey Krishna, as you know I always dreamt of joining this field, today is my 1st step towards that, As per the human tendency I too will be wishing for the success, but you bless me with the things which are good for me and grant me the strength to take any result positively, Always shower your love on me that's the most important thing", I prayed wholeheartedly.

"All the best Tripthi, don't worry you will do great in the exam, I can already visualize you flying an aircraft. Now eat this, everything will go well", saying that Bhabhi stuffed a whole Gulab Jamun in my mouth. I hugged her back and Anna rushed me towards his car. I kept revising all the time Anna drove me to the exam center. We reached the place before 2 hours, all due to my brother's hurry. I saw that some people are already waiting there, Anna checked my room number.

"Anna you can go now, you said that you have some work nearby Na please go and attend that, the exam will start at 10 and will be concluded by 2 hours, I should write EKT exam too that will take another 45 minutes, so come here at 2:00 pm. I will be waiting for you here at the gate", saying that I gave him all the things I carried there including my mobile except the Admit card and Proofs required for the examination.

"Ok, but wait for me here, I will be here on time, even if I get late wait for me and make a call from someone's phone", saying that he kissed me wishing luck and drove away.

I stood there a little nervous, I saw a group of girls discussing questions and joined them and discussed further.

                                                                            ---------------